Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sammi goin on about those balenciagas as if there the real things actually makes my toes curl with embarrassment šŸ˜³!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
her anxiety was almost killing until she got gifted stuff and trip to the range šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ tomorrow she will be back on like i need a doctor

Reactions: 7
The sofa!!! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ I cant get over these muppets that show off their fake tat as if it's the real deal. Absolutely no shame.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Sammi goin on about those balenciagas as if there the real things actually makes my toes curl with embarrassment šŸ˜³!!
Almost as bad as social mama showing off her replica yeezy trainers she got for her birthday šŸ„“

Ok I could be way off here, but does anyone think itā€™s quite the coincidence that ever since cleaning with kids and billie from selfcare (now bpd diaries) started kissing each otherā€™s back sides that sammis all of a sudden suffering from anxiety. I could be way off the mark here donā€™t come for me šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ but weird how sheā€™s never really spoke about it before and now she has this insta pal who talks openly about mental health sheā€™s on the bandwagon as such?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Almost as bad as social mama showing off her replica yeezy trainers she got for her birthday šŸ„“

Ok I could be way off here, but does anyone think itā€™s quite the coincidence that ever since cleaning with kids and billie from selfcare (now bpd diaries) started kissing each otherā€™s back sides that sammis all of a sudden suffering from anxiety. I could be way off the mark here donā€™t come for me šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ but weird how sheā€™s never really spoke about it before and now she has this insta pal who talks openly about mental health sheā€™s on the bandwagon as such?
I think that as well and also social mama. All 3 of them practically have the same crap stories but I canā€™t switch off.

Reactions: 2

I canā€™t stand her she loves the sound of her own voice and everything is 150 stories long the only thing theyā€™ve got in common is there clatty šŸ˜·

• Haha

I did wonder where the anxiety Line was coming from as Iā€™d never heard her mention it before and we all know that if she did have an actual diagnosed condition (or even suspicion) then weā€™d know all about it by now.
Obviously thatā€™s not to say she isnā€™t suffering with her mental health (weā€™ve all commented on it) but donā€™t start going on like isnā€™t a new thing.
I donā€™t even know if Iā€™m making sense. Itā€™s been a long day.

Reactions: 6
Gawd she absolutely loves herself wonder if she had her fake balenciagas on to match her face...must be great playing the mh card one minute then oot shopping n getting her done n posting pics the next....šŸ˜±

Reactions: 4
Only Sammi could have a wee touch of depression and anxiety like most of the country does the now, and still make it into a brag about how many people sheā€™s helped though posting it šŸ™„

Reactions: 8
Itā€™s great that she has reached out and spoke to her dr but is there any need for playing on it for attention Iā€™m not so sure.
I have worked with people in crisis and they have waited weeks to months to hear from the mental health team yet she gets a call today. Not saying itā€™s not deserved as I donā€™t know her particular situation but if she said herself a touch of depression and anxiety in her words. Why the immediate phone call from them. Feels like a slap in the face to those that are in desperate need. Anyway thatā€™s my personal opinion and not professional.

• Heart
im sorry but i really think sheā€™s playing it up , she doesnā€™t look like someone struggling with mh ..posting pics of herself posing in the mirror doesnā€™t scream anxiety to me !!!!

Sorry but i dont believe for a second a doctor said she has a ā€œtouchā€ of depression..... more like hypochondria!!
And wheres this audi Q7 and 4 bed detached house she keeps banging on about?

I donā€™t believe shes had a call already. Iā€™ve never once been offered a call from the mental health team and Iā€™ve been to the drs about my mental health loads

Reactions: 6
Sorry but i dont believe for a second a doctor said she has a ā€œtouchā€ of depression..... more like hypochondria!!
And wheres this audi Q7 and 4 bed detached house she keeps banging on about?
Think maybe that why she allegedly has anxiety ....cos she know she never going to get all these things .. she talks complete and utter shite .

Think maybe that why she allegedly has anxiety ....cos she know she never going to get all these things .. she talks complete and utter shite .
Defo shes probably got anxiety because she slobs on her sofa on insta all day watching the insta huns who have massive houses, ranger rovers and designer gear and she doesnt have it.
Really could do with getting herself out in the fresh air, big walk, take the dog out, kids to the park.

It riles me when they use the MH and anxiety card it's definitely all for attention they all wouldn't be putting there daily lives out there for everyone to watch if they were that bad, MR claims to have set up her page to help others which she's rarely done it's all about her and what she can get free in life, and the others are just getting as bad šŸ˜‚ how any company would want them to promote there products baffles me, its put me off buying any of it for life šŸ˜‚

I only managed a couple of Sammiā€™s dots before I gave up. ā€˜The doactor says ahve a wee touch depressionā€™ I highly doubt he said that. Sheā€™s so full of tit.
What a shame for people genuinely struggling with their mental health. Sammi rings her doctor, cries and has a diagnosis and anti depressants straight away. šŸ§
I wouldnā€™t say I have depression or anxiety and I wouldnā€™t be filming myself for all to see on Instagram.
I think sheā€™s jumping on the latest bandwagon for attention which is very sad.

Did she ever do her big 10k giveaway thatā€™s was going to be amazing and different to everyone elseā€™s?
I donā€™t remember seeing it! This is why I think sheā€™s got ā€œanxietyā€, she canā€™t keep up with the commitments that come with being an influencer although I use that term loosely. She needs to just let it go and stop trying so hard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.