Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Sammi’s stories. First she’s bragging about all the designer shite she’s bought and then it’s videos of her girls. It makes me uncomfortable that she shows them in leggings and crop tops, especially the youngest girl. She has a public account! 😬 Anyone could be watching.

Reactions: 4
I don’t believe all that tit comes off Rendall’s face after using that Lumi thing, it’s a sales con..she probably mixes foundation with water and dips it in 🙄

• Haha
I don’t believe all that tit comes off Rendall’s face after using that Lumi thing, it’s a sales con..she probably mixes foundation with water and dips it in 🙄
It's probably stripping the years of abusing fake tan off her face 😂 no that you would know cause she always uses a filter it can't be that good my man's 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m failing to see what is actually wrong with sammi? Unless there’s loads she’s not telling us, she seems to live a pretty normal mundane life with normal stresses that everyone else has? She stays at home and studies and her man works and her kids are at school/nursery all day? I think she just dramatises everything if I’m honest

Reactions: 11
Not being funny but what the hell is the colour of MR face today! I watched her stories with the sound off so don’t know if she said anything but honestly how could you walk around looking like that 😱
797A295A-AEEF-4B25-89DE-1A9388808261.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It's probably stripping the years of abusing fake tan off her face 😂 no that you would know cause she always uses a filter it can't be that good my man's 😂
She has probably used it once to strip the tan off and then goes around taking pictures in different places to make it look like it works

• Haha
I’m failing to see what is actually wrong with sammi? Unless there’s loads she’s not telling us, she seems to live a pretty normal mundane life with normal stresses that everyone else has? She stays at home and studies and her man works and her kids are at school/nursery all day? I think she just dramatises everything if I’m honest
She has a severe case of Lazybastarditis.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Not being funny but what the hell is the colour of MR face today! I watched her stories with the sound off so don’t know if she said anything but honestly how could you walk around looking like that 😱View attachment 313787
WTAF the oompa loompas don't have a look in 😂😂 she's definitely Scotlands new Mrs Hinch but we'll call her Mrs Pinch as she only accepts freebies 😂

• Haha
I think Scummy is struggling with the work load and really will use this as the excuse to drop out

Reactions: 3
Not being funny but what the hell is the colour of MR face today! I watched her stories with the sound off so don’t know if she said anything but honestly how could you walk around looking like that 😱View attachment 313787
I was watching Mario's stories and had to go to the toilet... I could hear her voice playing as I was coming back and well, when I saw her face I immediately came on here to see the reactions😂😂😂😂😂

Oh my god it's so bad. Her hair colour makes it even more worse! it just all clashes

Screenshot_20201117-134247_kindlephoto-26555662.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scummy mummy has a goochi bag been gifted eeehhhm I've also noticed her sofa is eehhhmm boggin and needs setting on fire..so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sammi is sure bank to her is self splashing the cash and showing the fake stuff. Notice she didn’t show #gifted

• Haha
Insta break didn’t last long for Scummy, she is back splashing the cash and those fake goods 🙈🙈 why would anyone look at her grumpy face the past few weeks and think I will gift her stuff to share my page

Reactions: 5
Thought her anxiety was almost killing her pushing doon on her chist....what an absolute rocket not too mention attention seeker

Scummy mummy has a goochi bag been gifted eeehhhm I've also noticed her sofa is eehhhmm boggin and needs setting on fire..so aye
Why is she wetting her drawers over fake gear in her mind she probably thinks it’s real....tit!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.