Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh she said a while ago she wasn’t showing them but obviously wanted to make the big dramatic show for his birthday....she doesn’t give to one and not the other so they both get presents on each other’s birthday....weird!!!!
I am glad she is the weird one, I thought I had been doing it wrong all these years 😂

Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow MR, she has millions of dots and all you should buy this. Will still need to check in for the car crash that she is

Reactions: 4
Apparently Sammi is taking an Instagram break. I do hope she’s ok but part of me wonders if it’s for attention and she’ll be back on tomorrow with her moaning face.

Reactions: 6
MR talks so much crap saying the RRP on that minions game was over £25 but you can get it for £10. I got it in the entertainer for £9.99

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t need a crystal ball 🔮 to see that coming!!!
Yup, think most of us on here thought she’d jack in college by Christmas and think we were right!
Maybe Brian has said she needs to get a job if she’s not at college and she’s upset she can’t lie on the sofa every day?

I feel a bit of sympathy in the sense I think she has alot of unresolved grief issues BUT judging by some comments here she has bee a train wreck even before her mum died so I think it's only partly that.

I'm yet to figure out how shes worn herself out, she does bugger all and her access course is hardly a 4 year degree🙄 she does nothing with the kids or the dug so I'm at a loss. I'm betting she will have given up the college coz its stressing her oot!

Sammis back to let us all know she’s on a spending spree 🙃 broken my arse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She is going to take time off the gram come back in a week and say I had to leave my course and will go back when COVID is away. She will announce what will make her happy is spending time with the family and having a good Christmas

Reactions: 8
The price of that hat and gloves for a child and they will probably forget to bring it home one day

Reactions: 6
Think it’s time to unfollow MR. I can’t be arsed watching her trying to become sales woman of the year anymore. It’s soooo bleeping boring ma mans.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
MR is wanting to spend time with her weans instead of trying to sell and promote her soul on every story 😂 she's got such a boring attention seeking life ma mans 😂

The whole cleaningwithkidsx needing a break and being broken I don’t doubt she has some unresolved grief from losing her mum but I have also noticed in all aspects of her life she avoids everything. She needs some counselling because it’s clear to a blind person she is using spending and Instagram as some coping mechanism. Sammi if you read here please stop pushing your emotions down as it’s rubbing off on your kids. No amount of material items can replace having their mum as a safe space to talk to about anything and everything. That includes the hard heartbreaking issues that you are clearly avoiding dealing with. They won’t go away just because you don’t want to deal with them they get worse.

Reactions: 9
Definitely unfollowing MR the only time she’s on it to promote some tat , shame I used to really like her and the fact that she was just a young mum getting by but now it’s actually embarrassing how much she’s sold her soul ...Scummy is Just an attention seeking lazy cow who just want to sit on her clatty sofa doing jack tit ..if I followed her I would definitely unfollow 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.