Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because she knows she has purchased a lot of followers rather than actually hit 10k

Reactions: 4
Sammi’s back with her new Primani PJs. She said not long ago she only got them from Boux Avenue 🤥 How apt that she chose Pinnochio ones!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
MR has a migraine but still manages a hot bath with a highly scented bath bomb and dot after dot after dot advertising her stupid Lumi thing. I call bullshit on the migraine

Reactions: 6
It’s probably using the lumi spa over her massive forehead every day and night that’s gave her the bloody migraine 😂

• Haha
Sammi is on showing of all the gifts stuff today. She has definitely bounced back but really needs to get out those Pjs and wash xx

Full respect to Sammi if she’s stuggling and reached out to the Dr for some help because that can be hard for some people. But of course after two days she hates the tablets already. She’s been on them about two days, these things take weeks to build up in your system 😂 I don’t think she realises just how hard it is to find the right antidepressant, the first type don’t always work for people and she seems too fickle to stick to one long enough to find out, she’s decided she doesn’t like them already - after two days!! I’ve only been watching her a few months and even I was expecting that. Genuinely do hope she sticks it out it to see if they make her feel any better. Maybe her depression is why she’s always so crabbit with Brian. I only say this because I sometimes think about my own journey with depression and before I took steps to deal with it I was definitely very angry/hostile and just a very negative person to be around.

• Heart
Scummy mummy has confessed to wearing her jammies for 3 days and not washed, her minky must be well and truly stinky, on brighter news new motor in 10 days ...so aye

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe when she gets the new motor she might wash and get out
This will be when she quits kolleeeeej cos she’ll have a car to get out and about in every day and won’t be cooped up at home. Flannels won’t know what’s him them lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This will be when she quits kolleeeeej cos she’ll have a car to get out and about in every day and won’t be cooped up at home. Flannels won’t know what’s him them lol x
Hopefully she will go alone. A couple of days ago she went to Primark with her friend, in her friends car. You are not supposed to be sharing cars with people outside your household it also means she didn’t socially distance either, and all to go to Primark to buy Christmas pyjamas. She is an idiot 🤦‍♀️

MR always on the beg for a new bathroom 😂 tagging companies regularly and letting us know how much she hates hers just spend your own money

Reactions: 8
MR always on the beg for a new bathroom 😂 tagging companies regularly and letting us know how much she hates hers just spend your own money
When I first followed MR she said she hated using any spray freshner on her sofa cos it actually made her feel sick thinking about all that built up she also said she hated when people have bath board with crap on it over there bath as they were just pointless ...fast forward a yr and she’s spraying tit freshners all over that ugly ass crushed velvet monstrosity of a sofa and she’s now got a bath board covering in tit ..if your going to be a liar at least try be a good one .

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can’t take sammi seriously. The guy from the mental health team told her she’s sleeping so much because that’s her body telling her she needed to take a break...... all she does is sit on her arse anyway!
How has she even had 2 phone calls off them already when loads of us get flung a pack of pills and told to get on with it? Is she making this all up?

Reactions: 15
I can’t take sammi seriously. The guy from the mental health team told her she’s sleeping so much because that’s her body telling her she needed to take a break...... all she does is sit on her arse anyway!
How has she even had 2 phone calls off them already when loads of us get flung a pack of pills and told to get on with it? Is she making this all up?
I have no idea how she’s had calls. I’m the same health board (Dr surgeries are prob 5 mins apart). Almost 3 years ago I was diagnosed with PTSD, anxiety and depression. I’ve never had anything other than medication on the NHS (I have paid for private therapies since but never had as much as a phone call). There’s far more urgent of cases out there imo. And certainly far more urgent than someone with “a touch of depression”.

I think she’s referring to her GP not a CMHT, could be wrong but I doubt they’d accept her referral 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.