Mother Rendall

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is never a day or intfactI’m a few hours she mentions Brrrryan, collllegggge, nooooo well, honestly god help the NHS if gets a job as a nurse! Frightening!!!
Gla30 just like her house I’m sure there’s a tit load of dirt to be dished ...so pls dish 🤣🤣🤣
plrase her dishing lol

I went to the same school as her but we weren’t really pals so I’ve not got loads of tea 😂 she was using sun beds since first year, she was always wearing good makes of clothes as well and she didn’t really have many pals because she was the exact same as she is now 😂 I remember all the boys used to fancy her until they spoke to her and said she was too annoying! I’ve had her as a fb friend for years as well and she’s always been the same with the illnesses. Her and Brian fell out a few years ago too, someone about him bad mouthing her to his boys mum and I think he was talking to another girl!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I went to the same school as her but we weren’t really pals so I’ve not got loads of tea 😂 she was using sun beds since first year, she was always wearing good makes of clothes as well and she didn’t really have many pals because she was the exact same as she is now 😂 I remember all the boys used to fancy her until they spoke to her and said she was too annoying! I’ve had her as a fb friend for years as well and she’s always been the same with the illnesses. Her and Brian fell out a few years ago too, someone about him bad mouthing her to his boys mum and I think he was talking to another girl!
I am surprised Brian stays with her ..it’s bad enough watching her stories could you imagine living with her 24/7 , I can’t wait till her daughters get a bit older her life is going to be nightmare ..and I can’t wait to sit back and watch the carnage unfold on a daily basis !!!!!

Reactions: 1
I can corroborate the whole Brian bad mouthing her to his baby mama. Can’t say how I knew incase I’m exposed 🙈 she may have also posted about it on her fb if I remember right.

I hate to think she’s blew all the money her mum left her but as of late she’s not been in FLANNOHS half as must so I wonder if it’s all done. What a waste imagine working all your life to leave your only child a wee nest egg to get onto the property ladder and you spend it all on vapour max trainers and velvet jammies x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m sure on her Instagram she has a post near the start that said she was a single mum again.

he is probably just hanging about for the money x

Reactions: 2
Thing is he’s no better. Brought her a blanket and DKNY pjs. Why?? What’s she done all week? I’m sorry for how this is going to sound but it’s an access course. Literally at the beginning of the chain here. It’s only going to get harder if she thinks she’s going to go to uni. I done a masters while working and didn’t spend half as much time whinging as she does. If she put as much effort in to the actual studying as she does the moaning she’d be finished in no time! Plus all we see is her sat on the sofa never doing anything else so it’s not like she has the excuse she’s tired!

Reactions: 6
I do think she is pretty but its hard to see with a filter on constantly. .
Just be you Sammi, you look fine. Stop complaining get off the couch and just do your cleaning or whatever the aim of your page is. No1 followed you to hear about sinus, head, finger, toe, skin, and whatever else is wrong on given day.

Stop promoting weight loss, tanning beds, relentless spending. Make your page postive and useful 👌

• Heart
I can corroborate the whole Brian bad mouthing her to his baby mama. Can’t say how I knew incase I’m exposed 🙈 she may have also posted about it on her fb if I remember right.

I hate to think she’s blew all the money her mum left her but as of late she’s not been in FLANNOHS half as must so I wonder if it’s all done. What a waste imagine working all your life to leave your only child a wee nest egg to get onto the property ladder and you spend it all on vapour max trainers and velvet jammies x
Aye it was her fb I seen it on 😂 big rant then deleted the next day and they were all happy again as if it never happened!
She’s also already done nursing, then she done makeup at colleeeeeege now she’s back doing the nursing. I don’t know why the sqa are allowing her to go back to something she couldn’t do the first time

I can bet my life on her not finishing the course , she’s the Biggest ned on the gram she actually makes me cringe , I wonder if she knows about this thread . 👋👋👋

I honestly don’t think Bryannnn runs about after her the way she makes out!! She is a complete nutter god help those poor girls watching her go on about different illnesses every other day! They will end up with big issues! She had only been doing that access course for weeks and never a day goes by she isn’t moaning about it!! She grinds on my nerves the amount of shite she goes on about being unwell, then a few hours later she is fine ! She has issues I would HATE it if she has to help the vulnerable again!

She’s still no weel ffs it’s beyond a joke the shite she talks she’s just a lazy arse there I’ve diagnosed it!!!!

She makes out she has cleaned the house! Has she feck she never moves from that couch ! Drama queen
I know she’s fulla shite there’s no way that house has been cleaned if she cannae lift her heed fae the cushion plus if she had they jammies must be rotten 😱

I know she’s fulla shite there’s no way that house has been cleaned if she cannae lift her heed fae the cushion plus if she had they jammies must be rotten 😱
😂😂😂😂 not a chance! How can she clean that house if she is so ill? Also the vape 💨 is always by her side! The couch looks minging lol

I cannae watch her stories anymore, she is making me depressed 🥱🥱 I know someone who knows the 2 of them and she moans at him constantly and he is told to bring stuff in and then says “he’s done good” 😂 the 2 of them are well suited as both are billy bullshitters 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
I can hardly understand a word she says!
I thought she had blocked me but turns out i can still see.
I do get the impression her man is totally under the thumb. How can she be absolutely ill yesterday with cauld! N let us all know it hits her "fuuulll pelt" then today absolutely no sniffles 🤷‍♀️
I could understand the attention thing if it was about her mum passing but obviously its not. From what ive read she was a spoilt only child. Makes no sense whatsoever why she needs to always be ill.
Im a mother myself and i would never want my child to see me ill and i especially wouldn't have my child out buying me soup n rolls etc. Why would you want your child to worry about you too? Baffling!

I cannae watch her stories anymore, she is making me depressed 🥱🥱 I know someone who knows the 2 of them and she moans at him constantly and he is told to bring stuff in and then says “he’s done good” 😂 the 2 of them are well suited as both are billy bullshitters 🙄🙄
I love watching her stories make me so thankful and appreciative of my life ..and I agree there is no way she has cleaned her house doubt she’s even washed her face today , still no sign of her new car she’s been waiting a long time of it 🤔🤔🤔

God she sounded full of cold in those videos until that sweetie delivery then as if by magic she’s perked up 😏 someone is just totally at it for attention, I don’t know how much more of her I can watch either

God she sounded full of cold in those videos until that sweetie delivery then as if by magic she’s perked up 😏 someone is just totally at it for attention, I don’t know how much more of her I can watch either
I was thinking the same

and the way she said just got a wee surprise delivery. How did this company know her address?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.