Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Sammy’s tree is far to bare and why has she put tissues on her tree ..just watched her TikTok showing off her new glasses ..get a grip hen they are only Prada ..embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone know what make of car that is Glamis likes to show off? Also does anyone ever visit her to have plain non traditional coloured towels to show on the cooker handle? Also why does she always say "I managed to get"? Grinds ma gears! Someone confirm she did say shes no a red fan but then a few stories later says I do like a small touch of red....so does she like red or no?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Came across Shammi by accident on TikTok and she's let her youngest use her phone and post 🙈 The wee lassie with all the allergies is sitting putting on loads of products on her face and cancelled a call coming through for Shammi.
Also did a lip synch to 'Shout out to my Ex' 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The state of the poor wee dog. If she jumped to the park as often as she jumped to the Fort, she might get rid of a chin or two.
The tree is no bad. Abit bare for me. And far too early!!

Galmis- I'm really starting to think I'm cleaning my bathroom wrong. Do we really need more than a toilet cleaner and a bottle of spray bleech? That poor dog of hers must be choked with all the chemicals in that house. It scares me that she sprays the dog bed.
Wannabe gypsy wife.

Jumpin all over the fort - to the tune of Scooter's Jumping all over the world.
Stuck in my head now. Sho aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hospital visit tomorrow pending for shammi after today's antics. So Glamis defo needs to decide if she likes red or no cause for someone that doesn't like it why would she buy a red dress to wear cause I'm confused AF

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was literally no purpose to those stories whatsoever. I don’t get this whole culture of ‘coming on your stories to speak to you’ get in the bin.
i dont get it either. I always see them saying " i just realized i havent been on here all day " . well good for you lol

• Haha
She used to when she had over 10k bots followers but then her account got “hacked” and she had to make a new one. Funnily enough she’s nowhere near the same number of followers now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she says someone told her they miss her stories and she reminds them of carpool karaoke . oh jesus shes going to try to look for the best deals and post on her stories. shammi the shopper. just trying to get traffic to her tiktok cause easier to get loads of followers on there. shes obsessed with the tiktok . we can all see the deals on tiktok , no need for her to be rounding them up for everyone.
i sware she growled at another driver for a second there.
shes majorly on a budget this year probably just cant get any more credit increases - she says this while shes getting off the stories to go shopping lol These deals shes talking about are the made in china cheapo hair stuff and water bottles. flea market crap .

is glamis done working at her job ?
she is obsessed with painting that estate . constantly.

I dunno why MR wants to eat blue takis . she acts like she loves hurting her bum

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.