Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s going on with her mouth? Her talking stories in London her lips look even bigger than normal, they take up like a third of her face. Her throwback pics show her as a really pretty girl, i don’t understand this whole inflated gob look.

Reactions: 4
Glamis posting about her brothers lad taking her to a “top tier steakhouse” and saying she dropped her knife and spilled her drink. I would be more embarrassed about feeling the need to take a picture of the menu to show off the prices to Instagram. Mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve been in the one in Vegas it’s a step up from m&c….her dad always looks miserable probably fed up wi her constantly on the phone filming them 🤣

Reactions: 5
Sammi’s latest tiktok wtaf why is she even driving if she’s “blind” she’s put on some some of weight too

Sammi’s latest tiktok wtaf why is she even driving if she’s “blind” she’s put on some some of weight too
I don’t watch her on TikTok but she’s been boasting on instagram that she’s lost 8 PUN 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No she’s not she lost nearly a stone last week she said you can even see her jaw line now ….for once she’s right ..SHE IS F@UKING BLIND 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck sake that AnE must definitely know Sammie on 1st name terms!! How can 1 person be at AnE/out of hours so many times with a family of 4!! She has to get her weekly fix.... Maybe if she went to her bleeping work in the hospital she wouldnt be maunchausing out her nut to run up there every time someone in her house so much as farts!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
second guessing the accuracy of the X-ray.

the munchausens by proxy is in full bleeping swing with this yin.

Reactions: 10
Is this cow for real 🙈🙈🙈 moaning abt how the NHS is fucked n AnE is absolutely heaving yet she's up there every week with bumped noses or scratch n scrapes!!! But its not the staffs fault her included coz she works alongside them Hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 don't make me bleeping laugh Sammie ya deluded cow!!
Love the fat sausage fingers down the coupon n what a day chat..... It's called maw life, we all do it, except from running to AnE with kaci yet again she's had a normal day in my house except I have work thrown into my day as well!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
MR’s whole Sunday was ruined because tails pissed on kids bed . She went on like the house was flooded
Just get the bedding in the wash , get the bed shampooeed and get on with it

Reactions: 8
We need to get R2NB to 10k so we can talk about this nasty horrible wee witch!

To keep on topic, Sammy is a moany bastard. And no, we still don't see you your chin, and A&E are sick a the sight of you. Sho aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.