Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see how nasty she was being to that man with the bed? I understand the bes was mis sold but the way she spoke to him was vile!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Did anyone see how nasty she was being to that man with the bed? I understand the bes was mis sold but the way she spoke to him was vile!
YES!!!

I was wondering if someone was going to speak about this. She was absolutely disgusting. The man was clearly foreign and she was acting wide. If she bought it off someone from a scheme, I’d bet my life she wouldn’t have been half as mouthy.

At one point the man said something like “Scottish people are usually so nice and friendly but not you” (I’m paraphrasing) and she continued to shout and swear at him like a proper wee scumbag ned. There was actually no need. I was mortified for her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
YES!!!

I was wondering if someone was going to speak about this. She was absolutely disgusting. The man was clearly foreign and she was acting wide. If she bough it off someone from a scheme, I’d bet my life she wouldn’t have been half as mouthy.

At one point the man said something like “Scottish people are usually so nice and friendly but not you” (I’m paraphrasing) and she continued to shout and swear at him like a proper wee scumbag ned. There was actually no need. I was mortified for her.
She is absolutely vile….no idea how to conduct herself and the fact she recorded the whole episode says it all!!!!

Reactions: 7
Shammi, NHS is a shambles you cannae blame ‘us’ , no one is blaming the staff! Most of the blame lies with people like you that run to a&e at every opportunity, and also if you got out of a&e by 3pm you had plenty time to make a better dinner for your active children than noodles. What happened to the air fryer, she is so lazy attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We need to get R2NB to 10k so we can talk about this nasty horrible wee witch!

To keep on topic, Sammy is a moany bastard. And no, we still don't see you your chin, and A&E are sick a the sight of you. Sho aye.
Her interactions the guy who tried to sell her the bed v made uncomfortable watching

Reactions: 12
YES!!!

I was wondering if someone was going to speak about this. She was absolutely disgusting. The man was clearly foreign and she was acting wide. If she bought it off someone from a scheme, I’d bet my life she wouldn’t have been half as mouthy.

The fact she thinks it’s ok to speak to people like that & put it on Instagram is shocking! What does she expect buying a second hand bed off market place of course it’s not going to be perfect. She’s a horrible nasty little woman🤢

Reactions: 9
I reported her stories about the bed as the way she was speaking to that man was vile. She knew she was going to speak to him like that before she opened the door hence recording. Absolute dreg of society. Nothing but a bullying little witch

Reactions: 16
I reported her stories about the bed as the way she was speaking to that man was vile. She knew she was going to speak to him like that before she opened the door hence recording. Absolute dreg of society. Nothing but a bullying little witch
Who are you talking about ma lovelie? I feel like a need tae get tae know!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who are you talking about ma lovelie? I feel like a need tae get tae know!
R2nb, yeah it was uncomfortable to watch, the man wasn’t even being rude back she just totally humiliated him for “the gram” followed by screenshots of her buying the bed brand new when we are in a cost of living crisis, she spends money then boasts about it like its unlimited, no surprise she has zero friends!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
R2nb, yeah it was uncomfortable to watch, the man wasn’t even being rude back she just totally humiliated him for “the gram” followed by screenshots of her buying the bed brand new when we are in a cost of living crisis, she spends money then boasts about it like its unlimited, no surprise she has zero friends!
It will be on credit and she’ll be up to her tits in debt.
If she had the money to buy it brand new ( like she claims as she was shouting and swearing at the guy) then why didn’t she?

Nothing wrong with buying second hand, but don’t expect perfection.
People that feel the need to post screen shots of the online shopping baskets or receipts, are generally the ones who don’t have a pot to piss in.

Money talks, wealth whispers

Reactions: 9
It will be on credit and she’ll be up to her tits in debt.
If she had the money to buy it brand new ( like she claims as she was shouting and swearing at the guy) then why didn’t she?

Nothing wrong with buying second hand, but don’t expect perfection.
People that feel the need to post screen shots of the online shopping baskets or receipts, are generally the ones who don’t have a pot to piss in.

Money talks, wealth whispers
So true!! 🙌

Reactions: 2
She is utterly the lowest of the low, total scumbag behavior even filming that never mind putting that on Instagram! Surely that’s abuse that the police would be having a word about. The guy should have dropped the bed on her fat wee troll trotters and walked away. Her big beige style matches her big beige personality in her big beige new house 🙄

ps THAT HAIRSTYLE 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's an absolute vile cow!! I couldn't believe the way she was speaking to that poor guy, she should have checked it all over b4 he even left the 1st time! He actually said I've been in Scotland 5yrs and never came across anybody like you, does she think she's a wee ticket?? Her man is clearly a big shite bag too coz she said he was home so he must have been hiding upstairs while she went down playing the big wumman, the fact the guy appeared back she could have just said look sorry it's not the condition I thought so don't want it, I'm very surprised she's not had her face booted in b4 now if that's how she talks to people, no surprise she's no pals is it! Show off piece of tit she is!! Needs taking down a peg or 2!!

Reactions: 10
Omg i read all your comments then watched and jesus christ she is vile! Ohh i am not racist….. aye sure thing. And recording the guy without his permission…. She needs a swift boot in the hole

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.