Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot deal with glamis always acting like the one and only rangers fan. She panned over the plane and it just looked like a normal calm flight so mad celtic fans jumping around…. Away and huff some balloons ya woman
Is there something no right about her bf? Looks totally glaikit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How is it at risk? You’re reaching here. She swears yes but she’s never said anything bad about where she works or talked about patients or even disclosed where she actually works. It’s a personal account showing her life at home.
I don’t work for the nhs but I have represented people who have - as a nurse you Nat - oops sorry she is supposed to act professionally at all times - this she doesn’t - you Nat - she needs to pull back from putting everything she does on the internet

Reactions: 2
I think you’ll find her bosses curse and swear as well ma lovlie, you have to have a dark sense of humour to work in that profession! As well as a caring heart which I think she does.
Her and her husband seem to work hard and raise their kids well so they can probably afford a fancy car and holidays, just saying.
I like Nat, she does seem to work hard for her family and has retrained to make the best of herself. She's def one of the least offensive I watch and really like her stories.

Reactions: 4
Any1 follow reno 2 NB she's had a recent name change but my duck this lassie is vile, the attitude she has towards people 😳thinks the bleeping world owes her a living!! I actually used to like her but her true colours are showing, what a rude spoilt little cow!! Feel sorry for her husband she's a control freak and she must be hell to live with!!

Reactions: 17
Any1 follow reno 2 NB she's had a recent name change but my duck this lassie is vile, the attitude she has towards people 😳thinks the bleeping world owes her a living!! I actually used to like her but her true colours are showing, what a rude spoilt little cow!! Feel sorry for her husband she's a control freak and she must be hell to live with!!
Yeh I can’t stand her she’s always miserable or moaning only ever happy when gloating about things reminds me of sammi in a way….

Reactions: 6
Yeh I can’t stand her she’s always miserable or moaning only ever happy when gloating about things reminds me of sammi in a way….
Yep reminds me a bit of Sammie, only on to show off or moan about the most tiniest things and acts like the world is ending because of it also expects everybody to jump for her 🙄

Reactions: 2
Everything is said so aggressively! Shes moved from one pokey new build to another…. Cant really see the point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really is a greetin faced cow. Why does she need to be soo aggressive about everything?! She expects everyone to dance around her. She actually never smiles. All she does is complain. That house is the same as the last one. Pointless move.

Reactions: 9
Glamis on holiday again . They must just love her at that job - not that she cares as she mentioned in previous stories on Q & A that being a carer is just not what she's meant to do with her life - don't think she has a clue to be honest . think she is just wishing and hoping for a baby and that will be her ticket to housewife life .
Tiny Tim in his little old man shorts and jacket again lol .
Glamis acting like she is so fancy and unique - just has to try the milk in all the diff places she travels to ( such a jet setter) because it goes so well with spicy cheetos and candy. had to laugh when she was at stadium and said " can you imagine coming here to watch your team every week " . She doesn't go anywhere to watch her beloved team. What the hell is she going on about.
MR really pushing the lumispa crap , well they have rebranded it as Outdream Yourself which I think is pretty crap and misleading considering the instagram doesnt say one word about any products or sales . Its all that personal development motivational confidence crap , meanwhile its just selling face cleaners .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't see the point in Reno's move either with the ridiculous shaped living room and decorating the full house exactly the same 😂 all that hassle n money for an extra square foot a room 🤷‍♀️

Suddenly Glamis is now a Barcelona fan, duck me 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Glamith and her boomerangs wae tiny tim gives me Stephen hawking vibes so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Glamis wants to put her phone away n enjoy the holiday n spending time with tiny tot instead of boomeranging everything my man would be pissed off if we spent all that money n my phone was never out my hand or his face

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really is a greetin faced cow. Why does she need to be soo aggressive about everything?! She expects everyone to dance around her. She actually never smiles. All she does is complain. That house is the same as the last one. Pointless move.
Used to really like her- started following her during carrot/ carrotine-gate & thought she was a bit mouthy but could understand she was worried about her wean

since then she’s just a boasting bullying wee cow

obv no pals to speakof, never take that wee soul out anywhere fun like soft play etc…as long as she has her black / White House & phones her brotherfor” a new motir “

…& don’t get my started on her “custom made “ wedding dress that was like something from boo-hoo if they had a frumpy maw line

Reactions: 11
RN2B blocked me ages ago as I watched her but didn't follow her....she disnae like that. How she is meant to be in the caring profession I do not know as she is a nasty piece of work. Sammi to me isn't half as bad.

From MR's stories tonight I'm not sure her and Jamie are fully back together and maybe co-parenting. Sounds pretty bad to be honest.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.