Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Tiny Tim "do" for a "job"?

duck Kenny wae a wig oan...
Rough as toast man. Imagine hanging about with yer maw in the Pride taking shots of tequila Rose.

Just stepping foot in the pride is too much already.

Absolute biggoted scum.

Tell you something I wouldn't want anyone like that caring for my family member in a care home. Says a lot about their character.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That filter isnt doing her mama any favours she looks like she doesn’t have her teeth in

Oh Christ on a cracker glamis is singing the Tina turner

Pray that she drops that phone in the toilet next potty break

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
There's about 5 people in that pub. Mortified
I know that pub well. Grew up in that area. my friends dad used to drink in it (he was a raging alcoholic and used to leave us at home and pretend to go get us dinner but go there for hours and get hammered). it is an absolute dive. Rough as duck and full of biggoted knuckle scrapers.

Reactions: 8
She's sitting watching the same YouTube videos about football that My 7 year old watches. I can't stand the sound of that guys voice normally never mind with a hangover 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣 he's an electrician working abroad
Ayeeeee nae bother

Why is she the director of "TRANSIT SCOTLAND LTD"?

Nature of business (SIC)
49410 - Freight transport by road

Ahahhahahhahq tell me yer dodgy without telling me yer dodgy.

Their lifestyle far outweighs how much they should be able to afford in legit property. Noway she would be staying in that shithole in parkhead if they could back up their income legitimately. Mind you I'm sure they know a fair few crafty accountants and lawyers....

Reactions: 9
I would like to know what the big business plan she chucked her job for at the end of last year. She was going to announce it in the new year and it never came.

Reactions: 11
I would like to know what the big business plan she chucked her job for at the end of last year. She was going to announce it in the new year and it never came.
Maybe she was planning doing tarot cards and palm readings to fit in with the in-laws 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Erm it would most likely be running proceeds of crime through it and it being a front. Justbanpure wild outlandish guess

Reactions: 2
what the hell glamis talking about " walk of shame" yes its ridiculous that you are out drinking with your ma but walking home hungover from your mothers house is hardly the walk of shame. cant be that hangover when shes ordered 20,000 calories of poo inducing food.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who in god's name is she mourning noo....she needs a job as a professional mourner no a bleeping carer smh

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh god . those pics at top of this page of her and her mama getting drunk - she looks like a drag queen dressing up as julia roberts in pretty woman ..

aww I loved leslie on will and grace and of course she has to tag her gay brother in the story memorializing him

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.