Mother Rendall #7 Aw The Maws and a Wonky Jaw …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I her employer she would be getting a good talking to. If you are well enough to update your insta every 5 mins you are well enough to work!

Reactions: 5
The duck is wrong with Glamis.....god help her if she ever does have a child she cannae cope with a "flu" and has to get her mammy to come n change her bed n make her dinner wtf....I love 45min drive from my mum, my husband works away from home for 2 weeks at a time and I still manage like the rest of us to change my bed and keep my ducks in a row when I'm no well but this bleep has a cold and wastes time at out of hours cause she's been on the marching powder and bevvy for a week and on a come down....she should be bleeping ashamed of herself

Reactions: 11
Scummy TikTok popped up on my fyp …shes done a make up transition …omg it’s so so bad and outdated and the red eyeliner is hideous ..the way she tries to eye duck the camera gives me the willies ..this will be another failure like everything shes does ..bath bombs ..chocolate boxes ..collage…clean dance school ..make up …the list is endless !!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She was only in Liverpool for two days. They drove. I don't know whats happened there but it really can't be that bad. Sge was with her dad! I mean, crying and having your mammy wipe your arse is beyond a joke. She isn't capable of having a family and this proves it.

Sammi is desperately needing her haircut and seen to by a professional, not herself. The ends are white and so dead 🤢 why does she full on eye duck herself. “How do tiktokers make stuff pop?” By not filming on a potato in the dark for a start!

• Haha
Scummy TikTok popped up on my fyp …shes done a make up transition …omg it’s so so bad and outdated and the red eyeliner is hideous ..the way she tries to eye duck the camera gives me the willies ..this will be another failure like everything shes does ..bath bombs ..chocolate boxes ..collage…clean dance school ..make up …the list is endless !!
Wow, she looks horrific. How is her face so misshapen and doughy looking 🤢

Reactions: 4
Forgot about the chocolate boxes 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Call me old fashioned but I don’t like young girls done up to look like mini adults 😬 Shammis daughter has just turned 11, still at Primary school it gives me the heebies.

Reactions: 14
Glamis sure perked up from her deathbed for that documentary or whatever it was about her hard life in the ghetto . She loves a memory and sob story fest. Needs to live in the now. angela lansbury died so she has a new bff to mourn . then she ll be back to mourning the bulldog again .
Shammi needs to get an update on her makeup qualifications - very dated looking and i hate how she does the eyeliner/ lash line but maybe that is pet peeve of mine, lashes look too short the way she did it . also looked painful for the child - she barely had her eyes open .

MR just going to return to the cackle fest and monogrammed crap as usual . Disregard the happening with her s.o lol

glamis is exhausted but back to work Friday. her extensions are horrible and they aren't even cheap ones - think she knows it too because she always braids them or puts it up so it looks fake. tiny tim is gone for 3 weeks not 2 now - world may stop turning. says shes gonna not drink til christmas not even in amsterdam.

Reactions: 6
Glamis are you ok babe? Bet you didn’t hear that score coming from the photo earlier did ye hen? 🥹🥹🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Glamis works in healthcare and said 'you think that the COVID jag would stop you getting the flu...does it fck'. Is she for real?!?
No doll COVID is COVID and Flu is Flu. 2 totally different things.
Wee Tom is away for 3 weeks instead of 2 so they have booked Amsterdam and won't drink 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She maybe won’t drink but she’ll be huffing god knows what and be on a wee comedown again. Posting boomerangs of her greeting face with her Colombian flu

• Haha
Sobbing in the toilets?! Get a grip. She’s fully recovered from being at deaths door with the “flu” then?

• Haha
  • Angry
Is it just me who finds it hilarious that Shammis first make up client turned up in a Celtic Tracky 😂🙈

Sammi’s subtle blue heart on the caption made me howl 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.