Mother Rendall #8 Aw The Maws Too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought we would treat ourselves to a new thread, it is Christmas after all! I couldn’t see any thread suggestions so was going to repeat the last one, then realised that wonky jaw has her own thread so I have just kept Aw the maws even though not everyone is a maw! I tried 🤣😂

Enjoy!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I took one for the team. I joined Shammis live. There was no beauty filter. I was scared.
D93B54B9-77CF-4BF2-802A-CA81BD3D4073.jpeg
665B0149-E9DA-4A85-B2D8-8D19EDA11304.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Braver than me
I watched for two mins but was too frightened lol
God bless the top model filter

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so what is she actually going on about on these lives ? the same tit as usual but just live now ?
Glamis going on about her brothers new puppy like a child has been born . Shes seriously worried about how Meg will react to a small dog since she's only been around large ones. Sorry an English bulldog is not a large dog. its the size of a couch cushion but its not a large dog .
MR just slinging the lumispa. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shammi is playing about with social media between Insta and TT and going live. The only way she can do that is to have bought followers as most of them do.

Reactions: 3
Shammi is playing about with social media between Insta and TT and going live. The only way she can do that is to have bought followers as most of them do.
Remember when she got “hacked” and lost all her 10k of followers. She asked everyone to follow her and she’s got nowhere near that number now so just shows you they were all bought 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus that glamis lassie needs a job. Imagine being young, health and able to work and just farting about in savers and home bargains all day looking for cleaning products 😐🔫

Reactions: 13
Jesus that glamis lassie needs a job. Imagine being young, health and able to work and just farting about in savers and home bargains all day looking for cleaning products 😐🔫
cant believe shes doing her stories all done up but with zit cream on her face. she even showed us the damn pack of tp

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glamis is Brenda’s living image in that story of her doing the Macarena 👀👀👀 couldn’t pay me to go on a night out with those girls, rough as duck! No got a pair of tits between them either 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone catch Sammis live earlier?! A grim viewing for anyone but literally was just her literally sneezing into the camera, taking shots of medicine and obviously snorting back whatever’s in her sinus into her throat and swallowing it on camera?! She is utterly disgusting 🤮🤮🤮 no wonder she puts up with Bryan because no other living human on this earth would be attracted to that. She was like a big man

• Sick
Reactions: 12
shammi is not well . she even coughed for us in case we thought she was healthy. she did manage to go christmas shopping . such a trooper.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone decipher Glamis post about the puppy? I guess her brother didn’t get scammed in the end and the puppy he has is fully vaccinated? Poor thing having to go to Dubai 😔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.