Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh I thought MR kept them home again ? I feel those boys are always getting stomach bugs .

Sparkly glam serpent sick with the covid but managed to make herself a tray of candy and drugs and cook gousto . Appetite not lacking . Seems to have perked right up for some abba and ⚽ but she is the number one fan after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah she did keep them off but last night said she would be sending them. Even said today she is sending them tomorrow which I’m still not sure is 48 hours bur she makes the rules.

Ooh I thought MR kept them home again ? I feel those boys are always getting stomach bugs .

Sparkly glam serpent sick with the covid but managed to make herself a tray of candy and drugs and cook gousto . Appetite not lacking . Seems to have perked right up for some abba and ⚽ but she is the number one fan after all.

Reactions: 3
Those boys are always sick. They need a early night, some fruit and leg and some outdoor time

they are such lovely little boys looking but they are always just stuck indoors

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Shammi almost died 4 times this morning btw and she saw 4 crows! She watched Call The Midwife and it’s the sign of death… 🤦🏻‍♀️

Pleurisy might be kicking in tae…sho aye. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shammi almost died 4 times this morning btw and she saw 4 crows! She watched Call The Midwife and it’s the sign of death… 🤦🏻‍♀️

Pleurisy might be kicking in tae…sho aye. 😂
Molnin hens I got to the pleurisy part but she was sending ma IBS thru the roof and flairs ma luvlee

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Glams posting her brother and saying “so handsome 🥰” Bit bleeping weird tbh but the strangest part is her constantly having to post anything to do with him that shows him living in Dubai. Today posting him posing with a butterfly but make no mistake the picture really isn’t anything to do with the butterfly, she just had to post it because Dubai butterfly garden was tagged in his pic. Hunnay no one is impressed apart from you and if you were that boujee you’d be living there too so shut your pus and stop riding on your brothers coat tails

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Glams posting her brother and saying “so handsome 🥰” Bit bleeping weird tbh but the strangest part is her constantly having to post anything to do with him that shows him living in Dubai. Today posting him posing with a butterfly but make no mistake the picture really isn’t anything to do with the butterfly, she just had to post it because Dubai butterfly garden was tagged in his pic. Hunnay no one is impressed apart from you and if you were that boujee you’d be living there too so shut your pus and stop riding on your brothers coat tails
The way she speaks about him gives me the heebiejeebies.
She’s no longer working, why hasn’t she gone to Dubai to see him if she misses him that much. She could’ve got a flight for the amount she would’ve spent in/on London.

Doesn’t Glamis know other folk have TVs too. We don’t need to watch hers thru IG. What is that all about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cant wait to see what this new hoose looks like! Its huge my lovelie ….
But it’s went from the hoose isnae available, she just knows someone who stays near the hoose that might be available to the person that is renting the hoose has phoned to see if theyre still interested. She talks so much shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Scummy driving while on phone as per ..but she takes hands of steering wheel while looking at her phone …I’m not joking when I say I want to punch the bags right oot her eyes , if she’s getting rent paid as braindead is not meant to be there how can she say she needs a 4 bedroom house !!!!

Reactions: 11
Shammi’s new hoose would have to be hooooooge wouldn’t it? For the gram! 😆 For someone who couldn’t even get a mobile contract, how is she going to pass a credit check?! Bwiiiiiiaaaan too? I’ll never understand how they can afford anything. 🤷🏻‍♀️

The weans no weil…cue A&E trip

• Haha
Why does she have an interview for the nhs bank? I thought she was already on it and was doing shifts or have I picked it up wrong?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never ever called sammi scummy but defo feel like it’s deserved she’s an absolute c u next Tuesday

Why does she have an interview for the nhs bank? I thought she was already on it and was doing shifts or have I picked it up wrong?
She’s with nhs Lanarkshire but wants Glasgow apparently

Reactions: 4
The way she speaks about him gives me the heebiejeebies.
She’s no longer working, why hasn’t she gone to Dubai to see him if she misses him that much. She could’ve got a flight for the amount she would’ve spent in/on London.
He is definitely in line for a bespoke hair transplant in them their Dubai 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She will want glasgow coz it pays more. I had no idea they got paid different in different areas. I was shocked at the amount it can be. Cannae wait for her house jurneee..so aye.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.