Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she afford to rent a 4 bed house. Is she diddling the social or something. I just can't understand where all the money comes from. She must spend at least £400 a week just on a pyjamas 🙄
She will want glasgow coz it pays more. I had no idea they got paid different in different areas. I was shocked at the amount it can be. Cannae wait for her house jurneee..so aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can she afford to rent a 4 bed house. Is she diddling the social or something. I just can't understand where all the money comes from. She must spend at least £400 a week just on a pyjamas 🙄
I'm sure someone said she claims aw the benefits and was telling the social bwiaaan was not living there. That's prob fecked now coz hes on her insta.

Wtf is that cheesy song all about on her grid? Absolutely cringe. Your kids are safe, your kids are loved, they love you 🤮🤮🤮 sounds like shes trying to convince herself like. Aye hen, your kids are safe, your eldest has a tiktok, youngest gets plastered all over insta and is on tiktok. Plus everyone knows where they go to 'thu dancing' and school 🙄 totally safe.

Reactions: 8
Scummy very quiet today …something bothering you 💚 ….remember last time her kids had a dance comp they were full of the gear and braindead attacked a guy for no reason and had to wear a tag for year …yeah perfect family ….not !!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Scummy very quiet today …something bothering you 💚 ….remember last time her kids had a dance comp they were full of the gear and braindead attacked a guy for no reason and had to wear a tag for year …yeah perfect family ….not !!!!!
He done what???? How did i not know this…

Reactions: 1
No way 😯

Reactions: 1
They we’re staying in a hotel and one of the guests was just having a quiet drink with friends and for no reason whatever braindead out his face on coke attacked the poor man he got arrested and charged and the next day Scummy was covered in bruises, the man was totally innocent it was an unprovoked attack you can still find it online he was tagged and was under his mums address that’s why he never stayed at night till tag came off…vile man

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He done what???? How did i not know this…
Google Holiday Inn Perth and his name…. was there not also a rumour that when he had to stay ‘home’ on his tag, he had to stay at his mums because Shammi pretends she lives alone as a single parent and claims benefits and he officially lives at his Mums? Dont know how much truth is in that though.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Google Holiday Inn Perth and his name…. was there not also a rumour that when he had to stay ‘home’ on his tag, he had to stay at his mums because Shammi pretends she lives alone as a single parent and claims benefits and he officially lives at his Mums? Dont know how much truth is in that though.
Jeezo, I knew she was scummy but didn’t realise she was that scummy.

Reactions: 7
Jeez thats shocking! You know i do remember saying something about him staying at his mums but i assume that was for benefit fraud reasons!

Reactions: 2
Dunno what the need was to come on camera, show us icing her eye & no say anything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone watch 2 doors down? She is the real life Christine
Mrs doom and gloom 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she actually that thick she’s putting ice straight on the delicate skin around her eye??!! Thought she was training to be a ‘nurse’? Imagine your family member was desperately ill in hospital and this dick comes in ‘sho aye, I’ve got some ice for your gun shot wound to the head.’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg here we go with the eye, her no weil stuffy nose voice. 🙄🙄 she’s sick ah feeling’ like this. You LOVE it shammi!! Anything for tea & sympathy from the ‘gram! There was hunners ah gunk! Conjunctivitis by looks of it and antibiotics Shammi is all you need. But it won’t be any old infection, it’ll be the worst the doaktors ever seen! Cue A&E visit…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.