Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the eyes that bad why the fuk is she oot driving….
The eye already looks better from last night, what's she on about swollen face.... bruising?? 🤷‍♀️🤣 now away to buy a skip hat to hide it 🙈 the lassie doesn't half love a drama, give the eye a clean with salt water n stop prodding at it and it will b absolutely fine in a day or 2 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Maybe if she stopped touching and rubbing her nose then rubbing her eyes, she wouldn't get infection 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
The fact that scummy doesn’t realise that her weans bad behaviour is driven by her and Bwlians behaviour is beyond me. If I was the teacher I would tell her to go and work on her parenting skills then maybe the wean might respect her!

Reactions: 13
Maybe the fact her 5 year old is on tik tok and she has no clue what is up to should tell her has to keep a eye on her more

surely she must also realise the teacher is so busy and not got time to help her control her daughter

Reactions: 10
Aye Shammi, you reap what you sow. She is pretending that she is actually going to start parenting her daughter but all she has done is build the threat of ‘Ill tell your teacher’ pretty sure the teacher has enough to do.

MR has covid now, wonder if she will give up blow by blow updates 😏

Wonder who she’s on about with the TikTok situation?
Wish she had mentioned ths earlier, we could have done some digging 😂

Reactions: 5
So shammi is going to get the kids teacher to do the parenting from now on? Her behaviour is down to her crappy parenting

Reactions: 7
Shammi is trying to start tit with the person. Only they will notice if she has randomly followed then unfollowed their tiktok. No other reason to broadcast it. Other than to remind everyone what a lazy parent she is letting her P1 loose on social media unsupervised. At school she will have rules and a routine, at home they run wild so no wonder she cant control them. She would be better wiping her arse wi the reward chart . Sho aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sammie once again looking for someone else to do her job and parent her child!! Aw the parents were like on ye go Sammie and pure laffin🤦‍♀️She really is a shambles of a mother, yet another reward chart that will lie in a heap with the rest of them, that wee girls behavior in the house is the way it is because she has no routine whatsoever, no bedtime routine, constantly glued to a screen n fed junk food 24/7, who the hell allows a 5yr old up to after 12 on a school night!! Ur the adult Sammie!! Deal with it!! Lazy cow

Reactions: 13
Her and her braindead boyfriend need to get that little girl into a routine and stick to it no matter what , theway she lets that girl pose and pout is shocking and who lets a 5 yr old have access to social media , she’s really going to pay for it when those girls are older if she doesn’t change her ways now …which we all know she won’t !!!!

mother Randall #6 styes and covid all around .

Glamis and mr have the vid
Shammi will be next Cant be left out - she’s been not well for awhile you know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Got an eye infection but going to dye her wig the day…sorry am I missing something….u cudnae write the shite that comes out her trap!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.