Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at some of Glamisssss 🐍 stories. Their wild night looks absolutely tragic and their nasal laughing is so annoying. No wonder there’s hardly anyone around them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shammi's stories today " happy 8th anniversary". Whos anniversary is it ? If thats shammi that was like a decade and a person ago.

Glamis still living it up - not sure I understand the cocktails with J Lo and Kris Kardashian etc on them but I am not a hip as Glamis and crew. Could have done with out the literally 20 harry potter stories and the Ivy again. Surely there is another restaurant. Waiting for her to get sick as she always does when she goes "abroad" .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I now no longer need to go and waste money visiting Harry Potter land or whatever it is as I now feel like I’ve been with all her stories. Live in the moment and put your phone away FFS!! I can guarantee not one person following her enjoyed them. Not one.

Shammi's stories today " happy 8th anniversary". Whos anniversary is it ? If thats shammi that was like a decade and a person ago.

Glamis still living it up - not sure I understand the cocktails with J Lo and Kris Kardashian etc on them but I am not a hip as Glamis and crew. Could have done with out the literally 20 harry potter stories and the Ivy again. Surely there is another restaurant. Waiting for her to get sick as she always does when she goes "abroad" .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I now no longer need to go and waste money visiting Harry Potter land or whatever it is as I now feel like I’ve been with all her stories. Live in the moment and put your phone away FFS!! I can guarantee not one person following her enjoyed them. Not one.
100% all to busy filming and posing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t get the whole videoing and posting constantly, enjoy yourself!!!
I always take lots of photos everywhere I go but i always find at these types of things I have none as I love to just be in the moment! I love Harry Potter but I don’t want to watch the studio tour through some posers phone

Reactions: 8
I don’t get the whole videoing and posting constantly, enjoy yourself!!!
I always take lots of photos everywhere I go but i always find at these types of things I have none as I love to just be in the moment! I love Harry Potter but I don’t want to watch the studio tour through some posers phone
I don't get it either but maybe that is why G is always doing these Back In The Day stories or Flash Back posts , she doesn't live in the moment and then shes sad about it later.

I do find it a bit odd that there wasn't something else her and her gfs wanted to do instead of Harry Potter world.

Reactions: 4
cannot genuinely believe how thin her lips are compared to that daft filter she uses!

• Haha
Do Glamis n her pals even talk to each other?? Every single story she posts they are all sitting on their phones, all of them!

• Haha
Did we ever find out what scummy was up to…. She showed some cryptic picture of a make
up chair and people were guessing?
Sorry unlike her i work a 40 hr week and actually clean my house so i miss these things.
Between her and glamis launching her fortune 500 business i am just beside myself with anticipation

Reactions: 6
Did we ever find out what scummy was up to…. She showed some cryptic picture of a make
Sorry unlike her i work a 40 hr week and actually clean my house so i miss these things.
Between her and glamis launching her fortune 500 business i am just beside myself with anticipation
I forgot all about that!

Maybe she was selling it on market place to make a few quid.of spending money to spend when 'jumpin' up to the Forge

• Haha
Reactions: 5
^
Don’t have an update on actual employment for either of them but I saw shammi trying to make her TikTok happen again
She was cleaning the dance studio .

Reactions: 2
^
Don’t have an update on actual employment for either of them but I saw shammi trying to make her TikTok happen again
She was cleaning the dance studio .
She must have spent all the money her mum left otherwise she wouldn’t be cleaning the studio her daughters go to , i just looked at her TikTok and her youngest it doing videos all the while pouting I find that really disturbing plus she left her daughter home alone for hours ..very poor parenting

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Morning ma luvlees so the wee hissing serpent has got covid aww that bleeping aboot in london and its finally caught her so aye nae debates hens

• Haha
  • Angry
Just MR going to send her kids to school less than 48 hours after a sickness bug. Is she a full moron or just half a moron? Also Sparkleheed should surely have done a covid test before jumping oan a bus or train home instead of her and her friends spreading covid to the whole bus. Not a brain cell between these folk!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.