Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just noticed how much shammi smacks her lips together when talking. I cannot unsee it now. Everyday is a drama and everyday is 'whit a day' she is boring as hell to watch. I am keeping myself right in the Marion lane

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have just noticed how much shammi smacks her lips together when talking. I cannot unsee it now. Everyday is a drama and everyday is 'whit a day' she is boring as hell to watch. I am keeping myself right in the Marion lane
It’s bleeping boring AF isn’t it, “what a day!!”. Must be tough for you not working 37 hours a week and always getting to jump tae the fort every bleeping day. Don’t know how she fits it all in tbh.

Reactions: 12
It’s bleeping boring AF isn’t it, “what a day!!”. Must be tough for you not working 37 hours a week and always getting to jump tae the fort every bleeping day. Don’t know how she fits it all in tbh.
Don’t forgot the sick weans and fights with
The doctor/visits to A&E

poor Sammi has a hard life so she does x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way Sammi talks to her kids is an absolute disgrace. If that's the way she speaks to them on camera just think what it's like when she's not filming!

Reactions: 6
Can I just say see without a filter on Glamis is nothing special at all, if anything she looks wayyyyy older. I dislike her whole stance the way she poses and everything

Reactions: 10
Can I just say see without a filter on Glamis is nothing special at all, if anything she looks wayyyyy older. I dislike her whole stance the way she poses and everything
Gospel was just thinking that myself!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She is really hard faced looking without a filter so she is and another thing she's away a weekend away and she's just show casing all over insta like why ? Then saying she's gonna greet cause she's no with tiny tim for vday 😂 I honstley think she is soooooo insecure in that relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is really hard faced looking without a filter so she is and another thing she's away a weekend away and she's just show casing all over insta like why ? Then saying she's gonna greet cause she's no with tiny tim for vday 😂 I honstley think she is soooooo insecure in that relationship
Aye whilst he is pumping any hole is a goal so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.