Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone clock yesterday she said the school phoned and said “hi it’s your daily call from the school…” and started saying how they told her the wane had a bump to the head yet a month ago she was dragging the hand down the face, eyes to the sky moaning saying how the school had phoned yet again about one of the kids and was saying give me strength, yak yak yak. Clearly she’s TOLD the school to phone daily!! Yet acts shocked and stressed when they do?!
Oh and surely one day one of the doctors at the hospital are going to question why she’s constantly there at the drop of a hat. They always check medical records when someone is at the hospital so why is no one telling her she doesn’t need to ‘jump up’ to a&e every time one of the kids has a bump or scrape!! Why doesn’t Bryyyeeeen say anything?! She’s genuinely not right in the head, she should be ashamed of herself wasting precious time of the nhs but no, she hasn’t been there in at least a month or two she needs her fix doesn’t she!!

Reactions: 13
Did anyone clock yesterday she said the school phoned and said “hi it’s your daily call from the school…” and started saying how they told her the wane had a bump to the head yet a month ago she was dragging the hand down the face, eyes to the sky moaning saying how the school had phoned yet again about one of the kids and was saying give me strength, yak yak yak. Clearly she’s TOLD the school to phone daily!! Yet acts shocked and stressed when they do?!
Oh and surely one day one of the doctors at the hospital are going to question why she’s constantly there at the drop of a hat. They always check medical records when someone is at the hospital so why is no one telling her she doesn’t need to ‘jump up’ to a&e every time one of the kids has a bump or scrape!! Why doesn’t Bryyyeeeen say anything?! She’s genuinely not right in the head, she should be ashamed of herself wasting precious time of the nhs but no, she hasn’t been there in at least a month or two she needs her fix doesn’t she!!
It definitely runs deeper than wasting the time of nhs staff etc. I’m convinced she is not well mentally and I’m guessing all she’d need to do is sit down in a psychiatrist’s office and rhyme off the hospital trips they’ve had in the last 6 months for a munchausen by proxy diagnosis. I’ve seen it first hand through work and she shows every one of the classic signs of this mental illness. I think it probably stems a lot from her mum passing away and wanting to get every scrape and bruise checked over.

Reactions: 11
Someone’s taking time out from scrubbing the showroom to visit tattle ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone’s taking time out from scrubbing the showroom to visit tattle ;)
Just seen this 😂 honstley no one gets charged for threatening behavior for nothing don't know the story but can imagine her think she's a hard lassie

Reactions: 5
Just seen this 😂 honstley no one gets charged for threatening behavior for nothing don't know the story but can imagine her think she's a hard lassie
From what I remember the person was on here giving some Tea. Dolly Dimple worked out who it was and went hell for leather threatening her. I can’t remember if she went to her door or if it was over the phone. But the person from here reported her to the Police and they felt it serious enough to caution her. But she’s the victim of course 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did scummy actually spray pillow spray all over her top and face??? Is this woman alright???
I'm no expert but I would say no 🤣. Seriously though someone close to her needs to intervene if we can see it surely they can. Pamper day because she deserves it 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shammi has no right to greet about her flairs... who spends that much cash on a rental? 🙄 cant wait to see where they end up. She seems to think she will get a mortgage no bother when she wants one. Good luck hen.

Reactions: 13
Shammi has no right to greet about her flairs... who spends that much cash on a rental? 🙄 cant wait to see where they end up. She seems to think she will get a mortgage no bother when she wants one. Good luck hen.
I wonder how good the relationship with the older boys mum and Brian.. in order for them to qualify for a 3 bedroom home in social housing, the boys mum will need to put in writing that he lives with them so many nights per week.

Reactions: 3
Does Shammi think everybody is as daft as her, she couldn’t get a mobile phone on credit at Xmas so there’s not a chance she will get a mortgage anytime soon. Making out they will just rent so Brian can concentrate on his business, they obv don’t have the deposit or credit rating needed. She might even struggle to get another private rental in her name if she doesn’t have good credit and is claiming housing benefit, my friend was in the same position last year after splitting from her husband. Thankfully she managed to rent from someone her family knew who didn’t do any credit checks just needed the security deposit etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually feel sorry for scummy shes still a complete rocket but it must be hard knowing you need to find a new home , if shes stressed and exhausted just now imagine what she’s going to be like in the next few months 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Heard her saying the school phoned yet again today as one of the weans hit her face or some shite. If I worked at that school I’d asking them to move to another as they’re cashing the staff too much work! How is that even possible to get these constant phone calls.

Reactions: 5
Maybe she should’ve spent her Mums money on what it was intended for instead of in Flannels and Lush. I have absolutely zero sympathy for her I’m afraid.

Reactions: 15
No way? £200 on bath bombs 😧 she’s a liability with money. Do we know how much she got from when her mum passed?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.