Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way? £200 on bath bombs 😧 she’s a liability with money. Do we know how much she got from when her mum passed?
She didn’t say but she did say it was enough to set her and the girls up for life

she went out that Christmas and spent a fortune on them, spent a fortune in flannels and lush.
X

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She didn’t say but she did say it was enough to set her and the girls up for life

she went out that Christmas and spent a fortune on them, spent a fortune in flannels and lush.
X
What an absolute fanny she is, her poor Ma to have saved cash for her to fritter away

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Why do the school phone her. I cant understand this. My kid has had bumps at school and usually get told at the end of the day. The one time I was called was because there was a fall and a cut that look bad. Didnt need a stitch or anything but they wanted to know if I wanted to come up. She has to have set it up so they have to phone her at any accident or injury. No way would they phone off their own back. Shes not right. And wtf is 'the bile'?? Never heard so much shite talked by one person.

Reactions: 7
I hope you have a ring doorbell as I cannot be ringing the close door. I assume you live in a gorgeous bespokely built west end tenement in hyndland
Dinnae worry hen we can just climb up the scaffolding bypassing the buzzer and ring doorbell..entrance straight onto his falbon worktop

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.