Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sammi raging bcoz Brians WORKING and she has to be the grown up and look after her child and get ready for work tomorrow, such a hard life that 1 shift in what..... 3 months! 🤦‍♀️ welcome to the real world sammi, god forbid if she had to get a permanent job and do this on a daily/weekly basis 🙈😂
Plus her kids are old enough to put clothes back they've dragged out. Shes an idiot doing it for them. That poor bloody dog, they don't deserve him

Reactions: 8
She’s thinking of cancelling the shift but diznae know how…fukin priceless 😳
Probably already cancelled it and just trying to make out she had to cancel it due to how busy she is

lots of people have family/ house work and full time jobs

that poor dog needs a big walk. It is always stuck in

• Sad
Plus her kids are old enough to put clothes back they've dragged out. Shes an idiot doing it for them. That poor bloody dog, they don't deserve him
Totally! and if she actually parented her kids they wouldn’t act like spoilt brats and give her so much work to do. You reap what you sow.

Did anyone see her tell the dog to duck off yesterday or might have been the day before, I’m not easily shocked but I was livid

• Sad
  • Wow
Did anyone see her tell the dog to duck off yesterday or might have been the day before, I’m not easily shocked but I was livid
She did not???? I bleeping hate when people speak to animals in that way, it’s disgusting the poor wee soul just wants to be cared for a loved but instead got stuck with that scheme rat 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She did not???? I bleeping hate when people speak to animals in that way, it’s disgusting the poor wee soul just wants to be cared for a loved but instead got stuck with that scheme rat 🤬
She did, he went to lick her when she was sitting on the sofa. I’ve not been watching her long but she’s deffo a wee puffy rat!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Why does she always start a story then rub her hand down her face and put on that hard done by look? She must be hard work to live with.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s just a work shy lazy bastard! She’s so predictable, I bet her family and Brian’s family are mortified of her.

It really grates on me that people are out working, looking after their kids, running businesses and maintaining their homes and she can’t even manage 1 shift in a blue moon.

Reactions: 10
So she went to work today for the first time in ages and she is so unwell she needs a McDonald’s and new pjs. The amount she spent on Pjs is probably her wages for the day

Reactions: 6
Why the duck does she always have to sniff and rub that wee fat nose aw the time ???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why the duck does she always have to sniff and rub that wee fat nose aw the time ???!!
Annoys me so much! “Good molllnin” then she rubs her whole hand up and down her face. 😠
She’s probably got an itchy nose from the marching powder and no well with Colombian flu 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.