Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck does she always have to sniff and rub that wee fat nose aw the time ???!!
Probably not Coca Cola .
She reminds me of that character in the shopaholic books . Every two seconds have to buy something to make themselves feel better about something . Never working
Shopaholic girl didn’t wear crap earrings and have Kate gosselin ish hair tho

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably not Coca Cola .
She reminds me of that character in the shopaholic books . Every two seconds have to buy something to make themselves feel better about something . Never working
Shopaholic girl didn’t wear crap earrings and have Kate gosselin ish hair tho
Rebecca Bloomwood! I loved those books 🤣 She had good taste tho

I couldn't listen to her stories, all that snorting and sniffing. Lay off the nose candy hen, you'll be fine!
One bloody shift and she is acting like she's been to war. How many knickers and jammies does one person need??? Oofff.... I just... see her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wee Glamis needs to learn to live in the moment. Filming the whole night for the gram is abit sad. Put the phone away and enjoy yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rebecca Bloomwood! I loved those books 🤣 She had good taste tho

I couldn't listen to her stories, all that snorting and sniffing. Lay off the nose candy hen, you'll be fine!
One bloody shift and she is acting like she's been to war. How many knickers and jammies does one person need??? Oofff.... I just... see her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Wee Glamis needs to learn to live in the moment. Filming the whole night for the gram is abit sad. Put the phone away and enjoy yourself!
Filming the lights flashing ...it means nothing to her followers, she is a hissing therpant braggy wee bleep..sho aye smell the wealth hen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why the duck does she always have to sniff and rub that wee fat nose aw the time ???!!
Aye with those fat sausage fingers 🤢

Glamis night looks banging.... NOT! where her n tiny tim the only 2 in the VIP section 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can we please bring the misfit maw into this convo especially her character Janice she plays, she is like a bad dose of thrush...sho aye hens

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we please bring the misfit maw into this convo especially her character Janice she plays, she is like a bad dose of thrush...sho aye hens
I just can't watch her, I want to smash my phone she's so annoying, what's with the faces like she's taking some sort of fit! 🙄 does nobody in her family tell her she's an embarrassing tit n not 1 bit funny!? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I just can't watch her, I want to smash my phone she's so annoying, what's with the faces like she's taking some sort of fit! 🙄 does nobody in her family tell her she's an embarrassing tit n not 1 bit funny!? 🤷‍♀️
Am the same but I can't stop watching, trying to work out what is going on with her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't watch rubbergub either, the way she practically dislocates her jaw to overly annunciate words in weird ways grosses me out. Also kinda feel like the stuff she posts of her kid is kinda inappropriate? Maybe just me but seems like she dresses way older than she is and Janice has no problem plastering it over insta.

This is what I see when she's on stories;
mask-jim-carrey-stanley-ipkiss-tongue-wallpaper-preview.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't watch rubbergub either, the way she practically dislocates her jaw to overly annunciate words in weird ways grosses me out. Also kinda feel like the stuff she posts of her kid is kinda inappropriate? Maybe just me but seems like she dresses way older than she is and Janice has no problem plastering it over insta.

This is what I see when she's on stories; View attachment 1025118
I agree. I find most of the Lola stories inappropriate. She dresses her far too old. She even has her own Instagram account which Missfit Maw was promoting the other day. Why can't she just let her be a child.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

This is what I see when she's on stories; View attachment 1025118
That is so accurate 🤣 what is going on with that jaw!!
Yeah 100% dresses way older than her years! Agree abt the child too, why do people feel the need to plaster their children all over social media like that 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what is this nurse bank thing that she couldn't manage?
It’s kinda like the supply teacher thing that schools use except for the NHS.
You register on it and they call you if they need a shift covered. She’s calling it the nursing bank but it’ll be the nurse assistant/auxiliary bank she’s registered with as she’s obviously not a nurse.

Reactions: 8
The Misfit UnfitMaw more like she’s an embarrassment.
Letting her 10yo girl dress like that and promoting her Open Instagram account, she shouldn’t even have an account she’s far too young!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I need to know how scummy affords to all this shopping, she doesnt work 🤷🏻‍♀️ I work full time and i am dying for pay day on Monday!!

Reactions: 9
Its been a long 50 weeks since December pay day! I have used klarna before it was quite handy for a larger purchase but if i was her and not working i wouldnt be dreaming of putting stuff on tick!
She admitted at Christmas she couldn’t get a mobile on contract neither her or Brian could because their credit ratings are so poor she had to ask her Gran to take it out for her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She admitted at Christmas she couldn’t get a mobile on contract neither her or Brian could because their credit ratings are so poor she had to ask her Gran to take it out for her
I didnt see those stories, how in the name of the wee man does she think is going to get a mortgage to a buy a house! If she cant get a mobile contract she is never ever getting a mortgage 😮

Reactions: 8
Shammi hates an underwire can’t stand it - well too bad with her body type and those boobs she should be thanking Jesus for an underwire
She can’t be wearing that training bra looking thing she held up
Christ on a cracker
Also shocked to hell as I’m sure you guys are but she’s not well again .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didnt see those stories, how in the name of the wee man does she think is going to get a mortgage to a buy a house! If she cant get a mobile contract she is never ever getting a mortgage 😮
It was in the car on one of her many rants saying how she knows she posts that she’s buying the kids all this Christmas stuff but basically said “don’t think I’m rolling in it our credit ratings terrible” 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.