Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she ranting about people ‘coming for her’ over whether she chooses to vaccinate her children? Here’s a top tip for you, stop oversharing your life and the lives of your children. Don’t mention the letter, don’t pass any comment on the situation, then no one will come for you. She is an attention seeking imbecile!

Reactions: 14
Anybody actually know where shammi grew up? I don't know why but I was under the impression she was from the south side and moved to the east end when she met Brian but she mentioned a local high school yesterday that's along the road from me so I'm taking it she grew up and went to school in the East end too?
I think she's mentioned Parkhead before

Actually just brought my dinner up and the thought of Sammi in the “holiday clothes” she’s just posted.
The dental floss G string 🤢🤢🤢🤣

I'm still not over the Boux Avenue lingerie she bought for Briaaaaans birthday

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Anybody actually know where shammi grew up? I don't know why but I was under the impression she was from the south side and moved to the east end when she met Brian but she mentioned a local high school yesterday that's along the road from me so I'm taking it she grew up and went to school in the East end too?
Definitely the east end like Tollcross/Shettleston kinda area I believe.

Reactions: 3
Sammi sharing funeral arrangements on a public forum complete with the poor boys mums address! I swear to god if she had brains she would be dangerous 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She would look a state in any of that shein shite
None of it is for her and I have to say I am concerned because I did see her show that flossy one twice so she must really like it.
How the hell did they fit sleepover teepees in that overstuffed townhouse?

Glamis scrubbing the knockoff Mcqueens right there on the cuttting board next to the tea and sugar. ew

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A Cannae even watch Scummy anymore. She actually talks so much shite. I think someone said it, but what is the point in her page?

Reactions: 9
Sammi back on the wards tomorrow! 😂😂 feel sorry for aw her patients..sho aye. Anyone else think shes only doing the nursing bank coz she gets more cash and its nowt to do with collaggee?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sammi back on the wards tomorrow! 😂😂 feel sorry for aw her patients..sho aye. Anyone else think shes only doing the nursing bank coz she gets more cash and its nowt to do with collaggee?
Excuse my ignorance but what is the nursing bank? What does she do on her shift?

Reactions: 2
Sammi raging bcoz Brians WORKING and she has to be the grown up and look after her child and get ready for work tomorrow, such a hard life that 1 shift in what..... 3 months! 🤦‍♀️ welcome to the real world sammi, god forbid if she had to get a permanent job and do this on a daily/weekly basis 🙈😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.