Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have those underwear sets she got also in a medium and mine are tight and I am nowhere near her size! She will be like a joint of beef in them! The spending is not consistent with a one person income home 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤢 Shammi being absolutely disgusting this morning, all that sniffing and swallowing it 🤢 Aye Shammi, it is giein us the boak anaw 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Shammi needs to get a hanky, blow her nose, get a shower and get out for some fresh air and exercise. Shes a bloody rocket

• Heart
Reactions: 12
See if I wasnae well there’s no way I’d be sniffing and carrying on like her, get a tissue and blow yer bleeping nose. She’s an absolute riot

Reactions: 11
See if I wasnae well there’s no way I’d be sniffing and carrying on like her, get a tissue and blow yer bleeping nose. She’s an absolute riot
Or going to Aldi or Morrison’s. I would be on just eat and staying in ma jammies. She’s a lying woman!

Reactions: 5
Hello, long time lurker here! 😂 she’s actually ripping my knitting so much this morning that I had to comment! I just cant look away though, she’s a car crash! What is it with her? Her no weil voice and every other virus/cauld/illness under the sun! I mean has she done lateral flow test or anything before she “jumped up tae flannels wae briaaaannnn”? Bet she didn’t. One shift and she’s gubbed and no weil, so she probably doesn’t have to book any more shifts! I suffer with chronic illness as do many people and there’s also people out there with serious life changing illness, all just trying to live a relatively normal life and function everyday, but you get this absolute rocket every week apparently no well and loving it! I’ve never known anyone like her that revels in it?! 🤯

I totally get where you are all coming from - I also don’t understand where the money comes from? Clearly living beyond their means! For someone that does wee cleaning job here and there with very rare bank shift?! Brian’s cash can only go so far?!

Sho’ aye *rubs face all over**

Anyway, I’ve said my piece my lovelies and I’m away back in my ain’ lane! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How much can her cleaning job actually pay?! She done a story the other day saying her clean was done at 9:45... she drops the kids off at 9am and travelled the 10 minutes up the road to the dance school so how much can she actually be getting paid for a 30 minute clean?! Do you think she gets free/discount dance classes for the girls rather than cash in hand?

Reactions: 3
Did glamis just say she was going to London 30th February 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thought TT was going to work in Germany is that no how she gave up her job

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s applying for nhs Glasgow to be closer for the wains….how can she work in the hospital when she’s got no qualifications and has worked as carer….🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did glamis just say she was going to London 30th February 🤦🏻‍♀️ Thought TT was going to work in Germany is that no how she gave up her job
She needs a break from the upkeep of that sprawling estate you know. Anything for an excuse to dress like shes in Ibiza in july.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please tell me Glamis didn’t lay out a grown man’s pants for him getting out the bath? What the actual duck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.