Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I came home from doing my messages and started filming myself my other half would have me signed in for some help

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was pissing masel when she told the story of the server not being able to hear her over the music in the restaurant….. all whilst trying to be heard above her own choons blasting out 🤣😂. What a bleeping fruitloop !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The blasting music whilst she films really irritates me. I really struggle to hear what she’s saying. I’m not really a music person so maybe I just don’t get it but I wish she’d turn it down when she’s filming!!

Reactions: 5
Honstley I'm bloody disgusted at shammi am literally raging like there is so many vulnerable people out there and she gives no bloody F's!! I've wrote a rant and deleted it to her cause whats the actual point ? Can you imagine if she was a nurse god help all those patients 😳 scum of the earth!

Glamis hen we don't need to see your aldi haul every time you go ffs. And here is my butter 🤦‍♀️ what has the world come to. I sound old saying that and am not but I between her and scummy tonight they make my blood boil!

• Angry
  • Haha
Scummy has rejoined the gym. I give her two days until she’s no well and doesnae go back.

I don’t know why she publicly displays her life coz she never sticks to anything and she’s a laughing stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sammi literally said I’ve told the girls to get ready for a walk this morning then is showing her shopping at about 5pm and there’s what looks to be 2400ish steps on her Fitbit! She’s a lazy lying bastard.

also Glamis…. No one, honestly no one, wants to see your Norpack and you explaining why you’ve bought butter or what you’re going to do with it.
Imagine setting up your ring light with your phone to film each item you’ve bought at the shops!! 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just don't understand it all that effort to show us a loaf of bread everytime she goes to aldi. She's another t*wat! I can't wait to tiny tim buggers off and leaves her.

Have yous seen scummy photo on her grid post getting made in to a canvas? See the thing with these insta tards they love to show off all thr money they spend oh look at me look at me. Where scummy gets the money for it a don't know but tell you something she will need to pay back those student loans since she's left

Reactions: 4
I just don't understand it all that effort to show us a loaf of bread everytime she goes to aldi. She's another t*wat! I can't wait to tiny tim buggers off and leaves her.

Have yous seen scummy photo on her grid post getting made in to a canvas? See the thing with these insta tards they love to show off all thr money they spend oh look at me look at me. Where scummy gets the money for it a don't know but tell you something she will need to pay back those student loans since she's left
That’s the worst photoshop job I’ve ever seen.

She doesn’t have any money but likes people to think she does. Other than buy shite from Shien and Nike she doesn’t do anything.

Reactions: 4
So am I right in saying that Shammi has freedom day Monday but has been oot at a couple of shops when meant to still be isolating......only me??

Reactions: 8
So am I right in saying that Shammi has freedom day Monday but has been oot at a couple of shops when meant to still be isolating......only me??
Definitely not just you. She is most definitely supposed to still be isolating.

also how manky are these Glasgow influencers homes? I for one do my housework once a week. Am a duck going to be cleaning the house, sorry gutting the hoose every day of the week. But then I have a job that needs done sho. Has no one heard of just running bleach round the loo when someone’s done a shite so you don’t need to gut your bathroom every 3 minutes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I get my grocery shopping delivered ( smell the wealth ) and if stood and film myself talking about each item as i took it off the driver i think my husband would call the doctor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will have a text and email to confirm the isolation period. It will say like please isolate up till and including then give a date so is she that stupid she can’t work it out. Xx

Reactions: 3
Keeps going on about the Canada Goose jacket because they are $$$. like 1500 cdn for a mens medium . Going to need an actual pay day shammi.

Reactions: 1
Keeps going on about the Canada Goose jacket because they are $$$. like 1500 cdn for a mens medium . Going to need an actual pay day shammi.
Only canada goose she’ll be getting is one from the barras like her knock off moncler…. Unless i see a receipt it aint real!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.