Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only twice have I been totally snowed in and couldn't get out the street in Glasgow, once was almost 20 years ago when I tried to dig the car out and the last time was 4 years ago in March. Weirdly outlying areas didn't get it as bad.
Anyone else have a wee feeling that oor Shammi is walking amongst us as a new member?? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Shes just admitted that the youngest put a toothpaste in her shopping at b&m so has had her out before her isolation period ends?!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Shes just admitted that the youngest put a toothpaste in her shopping at b&m so has had her out before her isolation period ends?!
Doing a shopping haul and admitting you've taken your child when you both have covid. Couldn't write it.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Doing a shopping haul and admitting you've taken your child when you both have covid. Couldn't write it.
That and after it i thought she was in tesco with braindead so i assume she wouldn't leave the 2 girls in the house alone so they were obviously all out!
And this fuckwit wants to be a paramedic…….

Reactions: 7
This is my first time writing a post but I'm actually speechless!! How can Sammi get her child a jacket and hand bag for doing so well at isolating when she's had her out numerous times? Then she's on about how they can go out tomorrow if LFT okay yet she's just admitted to going to Tesco and a kids clothes shop, so you're not isolating if you're going in and out of shops and walks outside. Isolation is inside the house for 10 days straight! Absolute idiot honeslty

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m really surprised nobody has pulled her up about it….surely folk aren’t that thick to think what she’s doing is right!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.