Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just half way through the day and we have had how to groom yer dug, diary entries, how to clean your shower and an education on lord of the rings. Get her a couple of shifts somewhere because that is crazy behaviour! No wonder tiny Tim is off to Germany!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only just half way through the day and we have had how to groom yer dug, diary entries, how to clean your shower and an education on lord of the rings. Get her a couple of shifts somewhere because that is crazy behaviour! No wonder tiny Tim is off to Germany!
I cant watch the wee histhing thherpant trying to teach her grannies how to thuck eggs...tho aye

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Glamis boring everyone with the diary entries 🙄 why are these people so self obsessed they truly believe others give a tit about their message sor what they put in a crappy diary a year ago! It hardly worked wonders for her considering she hadn’t achieved one goal! She goes on about starting a family but she comes across as so immature and just playing house

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Scummy talking about getting a second dug when she can’t look after the one she has! I think she just says things for the sake of it, she’s a complete head!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Glamis posting a happy birthday picture of tombstone teef holding that wee Vietnamese boy that had umpteen names… Saying she loves this picture of him and his wee brother 🤐

• Haha
  • Wow
For the sake of the dog I hope she doesn’t get another one! She can’t look after poor Alfie. She’s not trained him and he doesn’t appear to get regular walks. His coat is a mess and his eyes are always dirty 😔 Poor dog.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone needs to shut it about energy 106 .
MR mentions it now we got them sucking her ass and mentioning it . Marion . Shammi
Not glamis tho she doesn’t needs anyone to influence her music lol

• Haha
While i am here did anyone notice scummy had a top on that said active 😂😂😂 too ironic when she is sitting there moaning about being tired!
Also why does she have a massive picture of what i assume is Brooklyn bridge?? Does someone in Brooklyn have a massive picture of parkheed scheme on their wall 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for the thick-tongued-lizard’s dog with all that loud music .,. FFS 🙄. Dogs like peace for regular naps ..,. And all this about stinky dogs - how about you clean their paws and bottom when they come in and give them a wee brush every night. I’m actually lost for bleeping words. Don’t get me started on putting baby powder on them … mind blown 🤯. And he’s got a “wee toe nail that curls up” …. Yeah that’s a dew claw you stupid thick bleep. Seriously boils ma piss 😤😤.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see the ginger munter has met the misfit maw today, she has to be the most annoying bleep on insta especially when she does her Janice character, if yous dont know you need to get to know hens ...so aye gie the misfit maw a wee gander and see what you think

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.