Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a muller corner that he’s poured on top of the two strawberries and three grapes isn’t it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The glamis home of crack her face looks a wee chipmunk and her hideous brows look like the remnants of when I shave my muff so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The glamis home of crack her face looks a wee chipmunk and her hideous brows look like the remnants of when I shave my muff so aye
She needs to quit with that filter. Makes her look gumsy! Also, while quitting things she needs to Chuck the heat/bleach on her hair. It’s ready for falling out! Baldy and gumsy isn’t a look!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so bloody mad at scummy. Like surley with 2 covid weans you would limit where you would go honest to god does rules not apply to her

You’ve took a wrang turn hen better get back into the right lane 😆
I swear I live for this thread but I can never keep up but I do read it and banter keeps me going 🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I'm so bloody mad at scummy. Like surley with 2 covid weans you would limit where you would go honest to god does rules not apply to her
Was just coming on to say the same thing. See when she said “We didn’t leave the car” it’s not the bleeping point you shouldn’t be leaving the house, total skank! Her stupidity is beyond me!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Was just coming on to say the same thing. See when she said “We didn’t leave the car” it’s not the bleeping point you shouldn’t be leaving the house, total skank! Her stupidity is beyond me!
I know! I'm so pissed off honstley he's living with them they all have covid apart from him but he's then going in to the shop with it ffs. We aw hate isolation and had to do it she never fails to amaze me. Her wanting to be a nurse/paramedic aye nae bother sammi hen

She was dying to go to that place and upload her tik tok of it. Shows you doesn't it instead of just doing it and no telling the whole of insta she needs to show everythingggg

Can someone please explain to me why brian is allowed out?? I feel for the poor people who work in these shops and are being put an unnecessary risk by scum like them!
Also must be alright to be sitting in isolation spending money online left right and centre when there is poor people isolating from work and only getting SSP….. shes right ripped my knitting today!

• Heart
Sho we hid tae go fur a dwive way Bwian... No ye fuckin didnae yer a utter clown Shammi FFS

• Haha
Brain isnae allowed out! Everyone in a household HAS to self isolate, only exceptions are ESSENTIAL WORKERS. So even if you have had covid within 90 days you have to STAY IN. The think bleep obvs thinks Brain has a different rule than the rest of us. But hey ho she’s got her new Nike order. Wtf does Brain do to have her spend so much?!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can someone please explain to me why brian is allowed out?? I feel for the poor people who work in these shops and are being put an unnecessary risk by scum like them!
Also must be alright to be sitting in isolation spending money online left right and centre when there is poor people isolating from work and only getting SSP….. shes right ripped my knitting today!
Never mind the spending, did she go out to get nails done ?? Who did them ?

Reactions: 6
FFS! She has a three storey ‘townhouse’ as she never tires of telling us, and a front and back garden, there is absolutely zero reason they had to go out in the car. Some people live in flats but still manage to follow the rules, it ain’t difficult. Also why has she tagged the company? They are hardly going to want advertise the fact they have had a super spreader in, are they? If they repost her story that will reflect badly on them, surely.

Reactions: 6
I also wondered how the hell Brian was out but I think if your isolating because some1 in the house is positive and then somebody else becomes positive you don't need to restart your 10 days unless your the 1 that's now positive 🙁 not 100% sure right enough but either way none of them have isolated properly, he's been out at Tesco and she's been out "a wee walk" well within their 1st 10 day period, she's an absolute disgrace, he's sat in the car with 3 people with COVID all for a dessert!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I mean if you really are craving ice cream there is an app called just eat, pretty sure she knows how to use it!
Bingo! I don’t live near her (thankfully!) but they deliver to me so pretty certain they would deliver to her 😡 Just looked at the prices too, most stuff is £7 or £8, so she has just spent the best part of £35 for that little lot , where does their money come from???

FB20CE70-9C26-4B60-969F-B713C5FDACC3.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.