Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS! She has a three storey ‘townhouse’ as she never tires of telling us, and a front and back garden, there is absolutely zero reason they had to go out in the car. Some people live in flats but still manage to follow the rules, it ain’t difficult. Also why has she tagged the company? They are hardly going to want advertise the fact they have had a super spreader in, are they? If they repost her story that will reflect badly on them, surely.
I know ffs I live in 1 bedroom house (nothing like oor Mario's wee junkyard.. back in ma ain lane now ) butt she's forever boasting about the townhouse a just don't get it she's loads of room but still feels the need to go out and spread it she can't sit at peace she really bloody annoys me even more. Isolation isn't great naw but we all need to do it and it was murder in here with me and my boyfriend we spent the 10 days one living upstairs one living down 🤣🤣

I don't understand why she thought it was acceptable to even share that information on insta, will be alot of unhappy people too. And also all the sudden energy of cleaning since having covid 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They have been going out all along Braindead went out last week to drop of a part for work and he took the youngest to Tesco when he should still have been isolating..and what about that poor dog who’s been taking him out ..iv never came across such selfish people in my life 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They have been going out all along Braindead went out last week to drop of a part for work and he took the youngest to Tesco when he should still have been isolating..and what about that poor dog who’s been taking him out ..iv never came across such selfish people in my life 😡😡😡
I wonder who done her nails too... cause I'm sure she would have videoed herself doing it ? Also the fact she was wanting to bring her oldest daughter home early when they had covid says it all. She's a very selfish human being

Reactions: 6
FFS! She has a three storey ‘townhouse’ as she never tires of telling us, and a front and back garden, there is absolutely zero reason they had to go out in the car. Some people live in flats but still manage to follow the rules, it ain’t difficult. Also why has she tagged the company? They are hardly going to want advertise the fact they have had a super spreader in, are they? If they repost her story that will reflect badly on them, surely.
They did.......
810AB29C-081D-421E-BD66-7C4D519CCCD8.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I had to unfollow her as everything about her annoyed me, has she moved as I’m she she wasn’t in a townhouse last I viewed her page

Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow her as everything about her annoyed me, has she moved as I’m she she wasn’t in a townhouse last I viewed her page
She’s been in the same house as long as I’ve known her to have a page (probs about 3.5 years).

She’s cleaned and moved her arse more with covid than what she has the full time she’s had her page. Also who makes their bed at 10pm at night? Noticed that on her stories last night, not one person in that house has any form of routine, it’s fecking chaotic!

Reactions: 10
She’s cleaned and moved her arse more with covid than what she has the full time she’s had her page. Also who makes their bed at 10pm at night? Noticed that on her stories last night, not one person in that house has any form of routine, it’s fecking chaotic!
And it’s always when Brian’s home from work that she decides to GUT the hoose 🤮

I’d imagine she’s sitting in filth all day with yesterday’s PJs on until he gets in the door. Imagine the stench no wonder she has “light wax melt” on her to-do list 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Why does everyone on these " cleaning " IG 's have a too small area rug ?
Cant wait for glamis business reveal . I bet its something ridiculous like selling her old club wear on poshmark or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does everyone on these " cleaning " IG 's have a too small area rug ?
Cant wait for glamis business reveal . I bet its something ridiculous like selling her old club wear on poshmark or something.
I think it’ll either be those tatty flower boxes she makes or balloons 🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.