Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Glamis will go down the party planning route. Maybe balloon displays, personalised cups etc.

Just a guess lol 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
How does she have a pay day today when she doesn't work i am very confused? And an amount that would allow her to go to flannels??? I must be doing something wrong in life…

Reactions: 13
Her spending is out of control. She buys unnecessary shite every day in life. Is she selling her arse on the side? I would love to know where all the money comes from.... sho aye.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg she’s a fanny 😂 the roads are black, you‘re not snowed in hen! Cringing for her.
Glasgow people really don’t understand what to be snowed in is…. I work with alot of people in Glasgow who never believe me when i say i am snowed in or the snow is bad ( i am in the sticks according to them ) a few flakes and its the end of the world for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Glasgow people really don’t understand what to be snowed in is…. I work with alot of people in Glasgow who never believe me when i say i am snowed in or the snow is bad ( i am in the sticks according to them ) a few flakes and its the end of the world for her 😂
Agree, I stay outside Glasgow and it has only happened to me once …. Buses off, no vehicles and I had to walk to next town where on the way I was offered a lift by a nice young man in a Land Rover … despite me watching crime stuff constantly I was sooo cold (and he was quite sensual that the thot of being murdered escaped my mind) that I accepted 🙄. 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I grew up I'm glasgow and used to have to walk to school with snow upto my knees, these pussies dont know what snow is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.