Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shamis kids r going back to school on Wednesday, i thought everybody in the house had to isolate for 10 days because she's now positive?? No? Is it just her coz Brian's clearly been going out with aria? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I actually can’t believe that puffy faced c*nt is going to take her daughter for a walk tomorrow even though she’s tested positive today for covid. Nae wunner the country is in such a state

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So the misfit maw has had a vag lift ,a mean would you make that public info that yer coochie cannae feel the big Boaby?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I actually can’t believe that puffy faced c*nt is going to take her daughter for a walk tomorrow even though she’s tested positive today for covid. Nae wunner the country is in such a state
Did I hear right? Did she say that'll be 30 days? It wasn't 20 days ago Brian tested positive was it? I didn't think it had been that long.

Reactions: 3
Actually can’t believe we Aria now has it. They have done nothing to even try protect her from getting it

can’t believe she is saying she can go a walk tomorrow when they shouldn’t be going out

can’t believe she is being the older girl back she will probably end up with it now

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
How bloody selfish is scummy! She's bringing kaci home and she knows it sounds selfish. Honstley I'm so glad glad isn't going to be a nurse

Reactions: 7
Brian tested positive on 23/24th so they’ve been in ‘isolation’ for 10/11 days, in that time they’ve been out walks, Brian has been out in his van dropping of a part for a job and has also been as the shops…now Kaci coming back tomorrow and will need to stay off school! 🤯

Reactions: 5
Brian tested positive on 23/24th so they’ve been in ‘isolation’ for 10/11 days, in that time they’ve been out walks, Brian has been out in his van dropping of a part for a job and has also been as the shops…now Kaci coming back tomorrow and will need to stay off school! 🤯
I think due her terrible speech she said 13 days, so that would make sense as she cant count either…
I cant believe shes got such a relaxed attitude to the oldest girl coming home and potentially getting it 😮

Reactions: 2
Anyone think ma rendall should really be going for a PCR, i know alot of people who got negative laterals but tested positive on the PCR she has clear symptoms

I think due her terrible speech she said 13 days, so that would make sense as she cant count either…
I cant believe shes got such a relaxed attitude to the oldest girl coming home and potentially getting it 😮
No, definately 30 she's saying, rewatched a couple of times.

Reactions: 2
No, definately 30 she's saying, rewatched a couple of times.
Ahhh thought it was just her lovely slurred drawl ned accent causing the issue 😂

None of them have the brains they were born with!
I thought it was if you have symptoms then its a PCR and the laterals were just for regular checking…. I mean its like she ever goes over the door anyways so 10 days isolating wouldn't exactly kill her!

• Haha
I thought it was if you have symptoms then its a PCR and the laterals were just for regular checking…. I mean its like she ever goes over the door anyways so 10 days isolating wouldn't exactly kill her!
Yeah it’s very clear the LFTs are for asymptomatic testing. Tho doubt any of them know what that means 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.