Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did shammi say in her stories (I couldnae hear for the music 🙈) if you’re Scottish you’ll know?? She’s deffo been out or Brain has. I know we are all pissed off but rules are rules on covid and it’ll never duck off if we don’t follow them

Reactions: 8
The misfit maw...... The way her10 year old is parading about in wee shorts and a crop top and she's putting that on for everyone to see 😡😡 I'd never film my 10 year old like that!
So glad someone else has said this . Couldn’t believe what I was seeing !!! No way would you think that wee girl was 10 . She used to post her twerking all the time . They were away somewhere & she was twerking in front on a queue full of people and the Dad was affronted . This Janice shite that she seems to find funny is an absolute brass neck .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Thought I’d update you all on the Glamis brother saga after speaking to a mutual pal. It’s the brothers partner who’s been training to be a GP. He’s currently on a warning for drink driving last year. I’m not sure if that’s the reason they’ve gone to Dubai or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ but his warning expires in Feb or March this year, so I guess we’ll see if they return around then.

Her brother was a junior doctor but for some reason isn’t registered anymore. I’ll try find out why 🕵️‍♀️

Her brothers home was paid for in cash after a lot of back and forward with the council due to the amount of work it needed done. The house was purchased for 200k by Kenny and a guy from that dodgy company they were all involved in.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thought I’d update you all on the Glamis brother saga after speaking to a mutual pal. It’s the brothers partner who’s been training to be a GP. He’s currently on a warning for drink driving last year. I’m not sure if that’s the reason they’ve gone to Dubai or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ but his warning expires in Feb or March this year, so I guess we’ll see if they return around then.

Her brother was a junior doctor but for some reason isn’t registered anymore. I’ll try find out why 🕵️‍♀️

Her brothers home was paid for in cash after a lot of back and forward with the council due to the amount of work it needed done. The house was purchased for 200k by Kenny and a guy from that dodgy company they were all involved in.
Fabulous tea.. thank you! ❤

Reactions: 3
1st of January and we are already getting some piping hot tea….. in the words of our mario if you dont know then git tae know 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So I'm assuming Brian has been out to Tesco because their isolation would have ended today but should they not all be isolating for another10 days from her positive test? I take it they think it's only her to isolate now!! 🤬

In the tiktok I'm sure she said get the lines out then if your Scottish youl know what that means then said something abt a little bit of snow 🙄 it's ok sammi we all know ur a coke head hen!! The lassie is an utter embarrassment 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
'Loose' weight?? I get folk have writing issues etc but this lassie wanted to be a nurse?! Putting on a lost to cuddle her kid??

duck sake hen.

Reactions: 3
So has she officially jacked in being a nurse? What a waste of a place!
Yep!! As predicted by every last one of us on this thread.

I don’t think it was a coincidence that she threw the towel in when the placements started and she had to actually get her arse off that sofa. She’s not had to work for much in her life so I don’t suppose she’s starting now 😴

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Do her girls only get cuddles on a Tuesday. Such a random thing to add to a list

also is she allowed out walks now. The date at the top of the page is 03.01.2021

Reactions: 5
So I'm assuming Brian has been out to Tesco because their isolation would have ended today but should they not all be isolating for another10 days from her positive test? I take it they think it's only her to isolate now!! 🤬

In the tiktok I'm sure she said get the lines out then if your Scottish youl know what that means then said something abt a little bit of snow 🙄 it's ok sammi we all know ur a coke head hen!! The lassie is an utter embarrassment 🤦‍♀️
Thank you for that, I must be getting auld as couldn’t hear it!!

Reactions: 1
Shammie showing more TikTok drug reference’s 🤐
What a fab role model she is to her kids who both are allowed to use these apps and see her posts!
and to think she was going to be a nurse 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Sammis list 'cuddle my girl' and 'go for a walk' Jesus if me or anyone else here had to write their actual day down wouldn't be enough space! Shows how empty her life is!

Glamis I get the feels she's wanting rid of Timmy to free up time for an affair with someone over 5 foot 3 inches 😂

And that misfit maw is 100% stoat the boat. Seems the type that led a pretty normal boring non scheme life and now wants to seem 'hood' as if its cool. Rest us are trying to shed the slang neddy accents and get put the scheme here she is 'aw wit troops heavy mad beltuuuur' with her Peter griffin stroke face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.