Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s set up a TicTok account for her 4 yr old child …is there something wrong with her she’s put the child’s full name on it ..still waiting on the new content ..new year new sammi sho eye 😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Glamis is sleeping over in the living room for nye - just too much of a hike to the bedroom quarters after a drink
bleeping hell she could roll herself . Place is teensy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Shammi posted a recent grid post when she was a runner up for makeup awards. I’ve never seen someone age so much, I wish she would properly address her issues. It’s going to impact her and her kids the way she goes on, her painkiller addiction, her spending habits the list goes on.

Reactions: 6
Glamis is sleeping over in the living room for nye - just too much of a hike to the bedroom quarters after a drink
bleeping hell she could roll herself . Place is teensy
Surely she couldn’t roll herself to the “master bedroom” 😂

• Haha
I honstley think sammi has been here there everywhere riddled with covid. Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest with her. And I swear to god Glamis better not win that award for best insta cleaning account. If I could vote 1000 a times a would for her to win

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is a absolute idiot. They shouldn’t be out and if the wean needs fresh air put her in the back garden

If I was her I would have Brian up the stairs in the girls room with the en suite and no contact with her or Aria. Imagine if poor wee Aria got it now. I’m sure she was on the shielding list
That was exactly my thoughts, why is he not upstairs where it has a bathroom etc n she could have been in the downstairs of the house!! She's a lazy cow tho and no way she would be left with aria for 10 days and cooking dinners etc, Brian's positive n been putting that wee girl to bed every night while she lies on that couch!! She was happy to sit on her lazy arse for months apparently sheilding for arias health conditions but no interest in keeping her away from COVID when it's in her own front room!!! She makes me so mad don't even start me on the 'wee walk to the chemist' 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
That was exactly my thoughts, why is he not upstairs where it has a bathroom etc n she could have been in the downstairs of the house!! She's a lazy cow tho and no way she would be left with aria for 10 days and cooking dinners etc, Brian's positive n been putting that wee girl to bed every night while she lies on that couch!! She was happy to sit on her lazy arse for months apparently sheilding for arias health conditions but no interest in keeping her away from COVID when it's in her own front room!!! She makes me so mad don't even start me on the 'wee walk to the chemist' 🤬
Do you know something, you are absolutely spot on. My family (2a, 2c) live in a small 2 bed bungalow with just 1 bathroom so we were all on top of each other when we had to isolate and there was just no escaping it! But she’s lucky to have a home large enough that Brian could isolate on the top floor with access to a bathroom etc and her and her kids could be downstairs.

But you’re so right there’s no way she could handle 100% of the parenting and housekeeping responsibilities without briiiiiiiian. Sad really.

Reactions: 5
What in the name of christ is this awards thing they are keep banging on about? The level of self infatuation is unreal 🙄
The award crap is only for their gang surely, it’s pathetic. Imagine if one of the winners was say, Stacey Solomon or someone, imagine tombs teeth telling her she had won his award 😆 Its all so embarrassing.

• Haha
The award crap is only for their gang surely, it’s pathetic. Imagine if one of the winners was say, Stacey Solomon or someone, imagine tombs teeth telling her she had won his award 😆 Its all so embarrassing.
Last year it was all the huns that won. Obviously so they’d be up his arse and help him build his account. This year he’s branching out with some bigger accounts too. He’s got a brass neck 🤣🤣🤣 business award - Kayleigh or Ava May 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And Glamis is now Gladis 👵🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Kayleigh is thee most boring person All she goes on about is how much she works n looks after 2 weans as the husband is away 4 weeks at a time….no being funny but that’s their choice….think she forgets all the fancy getaways she goes on with all the fancy clothes n trips n visits here there n everywhere….defo not relatable….and all of a sudden the Herbalife is getting punted again much like the bestie….LOTH

Reactions: 8
Wtf glamis posting about going back to Canada and Detroit
No one misses Detroit . People usually try to avoid it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wtf glamis posting about going back to Canada and Detroit
No one misses Detroit . People usually try to avoid it.
She’s in a downer (prob a come down from the weekend) as wonderbro is away back to Dubai & her mums away too. Why didn’t she go? She’s not working any more so what’s stopping her? Tiny Tims been out all week so defo not him.

• Haha
Scummy is going to start saving in 2022!! I assume it’ll be as successful as her diets in 2021!!
Have to say I did catch her swigging sugar freee red bull the one day and of course we cannot forget that plate of shiny Chinese
Not sure why she’s not svelte yet
Going to be a men’s medium soon in Nike :)

• Haha
She’s in a downer (prob a come down from the weekend) as wonderbro is away back to Dubai & her mums away too. Why didn’t she go? She’s not working any more so what’s stopping her? Tiny Tims been out all week so defo not him.
I seen this. Can always tell when she's in a come down she always looks back at old photos. And yess why isn't she going ? Can't wait to see her meltdowns when tiny tim is living his best life in Germany

Reactions: 2
Shammi posted a recent grid post when she was a runner up for makeup awards. I’ve never seen someone age so much, I wish she would properly address her issues. It’s going to impact her and her kids the way she goes on, her painkiller addiction, her spending habits the list goes on.
I nearly died when I seen it was the 2019 awards. Two years and she looks utterly unrecognisable!!!!

• Heart
Has sammi just happily said her daughters friend stayed with them while they had covid in the house??? And kaci is away to stay at hers now?? If her pals ma isnt absolutely furious then she must be just as dense as oor shammi. Unbelievable. Selfish brain dead scheme rat. Hope shes laid up for days. Shesgot her other daughter who has all these health conditions too. Genuinely dont know what to say about this woman anymore.

Reactions: 7
Has sammi just happily said her daughters friend stayed with them while they had covid in the house??? And kaci is away to stay at hers now?? If her pals ma isnt absolutely furious then she must be just as dense as oor shammi. Unbelievable. Selfish brain dead scheme rat. Hope shes laid up for days. Shesgot her other daughter who has all these health conditions too. Genuinely dont know what to say about this woman anymore.
I thought that’s what I heard too but I think she said kaci stayed at hers last night as in the friends and the friend was getting to stay with her tonight. Could be wrong but trying to work out what that fud was saying over all her snotters was unbearable. I’m due to lose my eyeballs with how much I roll them listening to her 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.