Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shammi out a walk… when has she EVER went a walk willingly but now she might have Covid she’s pounding the streets 🙄.

Now she’s positive and she’s DYIIIING. Never seen a more dramatic individual in my life.

Reactions: 14
As others have said Tombstone Teef is embarrassing. Sucking up to larger accounts now like LadBaby to try and raise his profile and beg free stuff.
Would have put my mortgage on Rendall winning alongside LoTH (who I actually really like), Kayleigh and Amy.

Ah canny deal wi Misfit Maw, she makes ma eyes and ears literally bleed. She's no right!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s Shammies last story about? Is this her new content posting stuff that she’d like to do but never will as she’s a lazy bastard.
Attention seeking hypochondriac covid spreading scumbag!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Scummy thinking if she puts a filter on that she doesn’t look rough. 😂 Starts her video with the sick voice but by the end it’s away. She’s one bleep that’s been looking forward to getting COVID.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honest to god someone is needing to Glamis she's no Kim K! Those pj's for starts Jesus christ...! Her recording every little bit of there night together, I honstley couldn't imagine me saying to my boyfriend wait recored me playing this game for my insta he would tell me to piss off 🤣🤣 honstley why does she think she's something she's not!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Embarrassing how much she uses that horrible filter. It doesn’t even make her look good, just blurry!

Reactions: 6
Who the duck wears a ponytail hairpiece for sleepover in the living room 😂 she’s fuckin tapped in the head that one. All worth it for Instagram though eh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
she's on the drugs for sure . pony tail hair piece in the color grey. what else would one wear at the Estate de Glamis . Has to be on the drugs to be ok with her fiancé leaving the country to work 3/4 of the time ( if you are reading this glamis , even you deserve a full time significant other . He is a dick with a credit card and not even a good one at that as you live in a 2 bdroom townhouse . Young " love" doesnt have to mean forever ) and her quitting her job so she can wait around and yearn for him fulltime. Ridiculous. I cannot stand women like this. Needs to give her head a shake . he has 3020823 reasons to leave ( its for th ebetter , its for us , our future, blah bleeping blah ) guess how many reasons to stay . 0 . such a troll
Can't wait to see what she serves for New Years Day .

Reactions: 5
Happy New Year Trusty Trolls! Hope it’s a good one xx

oh and I’ve just realised Queen Mazda must have a new thread that I’ve missed 🥔 💎

• Heart
The misfit maw...... The way her10 year old is parading about in wee shorts and a crop top and she's putting that on for everyone to see 😡😡 I'd never film my 10 year old like that!

Reactions: 5
The misfit maw...... The way her10 year old is parading about in wee shorts and a crop top and she's putting that on for everyone to see 😡😡 I'd never film my 10 year old like that!
I cannae, just cannae watch that !! She literally gives me the heave 🤢 Wits that mouth all about !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is utterly horrid, like a reject fae chewin the fat hen and that character Janice is not 1 bit funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is utterly horrid, like a reject fae chewin the fat hen and that character Janice is not 1 bit funny.
She’s vile I don’t know how anyone can sit and watch her.
The way she exposes that child is ridiculous and her husband always looks pissed off with her childish antics I’m surprised he’s stuck with her this long!? She definitely needs some tablets to calm her down she’s nearly 50 ffs!!!!

So scummy has clearly been out, new pens, cash in the wallet ( unless she keeps piles of cash in her house ) and new hinch cushions. Shes an absolute disgrace and doesn’t deserve to ever be a nurse!

Reactions: 9
Shammie is full of shite what’s she all about with her voice over stories 🤣 trying to sound posh
A Kleend the torlet sho aye!!!
It’s howling 🤮
See her cleaning is as good as her spelling, "play peice" money in that wallet 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.