Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is she putting the table n chairs she doesn’t have yet…they getting papped oot the back in the jungle wi a gazebo for shelter 🤔
Her “yard” looks like a mess of crap in the middle of a parking lot .
I cannot wait to see her dinner for 8
She doesn’t even have the stove hooked up but do not fret - tv is big enough even Jesus can watch and it’s got a fancy light wrapped it around it now in case you didn’t see that giant thing taking over half the house

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where is she putting the table n chairs she doesn’t have yet…they getting papped oot the back in the jungle wi a gazebo for shelter 🤔
Yeah a Manky hot tub Christmas with Braindead eating his Christmas dinner (a ready meal) in the hammock and scummy standing at the door with a fag hanging from her mouth shouting at the weans and the poor dog trying to escape again .. 🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She will be selling the lumi spa by xmas! And does he not usually stay in digs with other guys? Im sure she has said that before.. plus he wouldnt be able to pump big hairy helga if glamis was there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s not like she worked full time so she would have managed to fit visits around her work easily enough. I wonder if it’s because it’s abroad and too risky for her to visit and then come back and work with older people? 🤔 Will she even get out to visit? Restrictions are tightening again.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think she’s been working for awhile to be honest. She is an idiot to agree to that nonsense arrangement . I wonder if she realizes it’s her that is the “mistress/kept woman .”

In other news shammi has hit a new low. She’s too lazy to do the roots on that whack job she has on her head so she’s dying her head dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she’s been working for awhile to be honest. She is an idiot to agree to that nonsense arrangement . I wonder if she realizes it’s her that is the “mistress/kept woman .”

In other news shammi has hit a new low. She’s too lazy to do the roots on that whack job she has on her head so she’s dying her head dark.
Shammi is a lazy boot..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else thinking he’s convinced her by saying she can give up work and get a wee side hobby working from the house? Maybe spun it as he’s going to be making more money so she can give up her job and sit in the pink house showing off her cheese boards and shein hauls. Let’s face it she is going to love showing off her lifestyle even more now that she won’t be working a real job. She will think it makes her look rich and people might be envious 🤑🤑🤑 that’a the way these insta girls think, they’re desperate for people to be jealous of them

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Howlin' that sammi is yet again not mentioned when the coos night out gets mentioned. Big mama anaw', that must sting.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder what's aw changing round at sammi's...another day another 'ahm sorting ma shite oot' 'ahm pure gutting this hoose' blah blah blah. Like a broken record.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Between Shammi and her “big changes are coming” and Glamis resigning from the 1 hour shift she done a week maybe our favourite parkheed babes are joining forces and starting a business together 🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Could Glamis’ big reveal be something to do with the new company one of you guys found? Think it was on Companies House. Some sort of transport thing I think it was?

Reactions: 6
I wonder what's aw changing round at sammi's...another day another 'ahm sorting ma shite oot' 'ahm pure gutting this hoose' blah blah blah. Like a broken record.
Let’s hope her and Briiiiiiiiaaaaannnn are starting a new diet! and joining the gym! Never done that before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.