Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it counts as driving whilst using a mobile phone as Instagram only records 4 stories at a time so she’s having to click back on and record hands free every 4 stories 🙈

when I’m in my car alone I’m belting out Adele songs but each to their own 🤪

Reactions: 7
I had a peek on Sammi page and notice shes just put up a post about her daughter having a glowing report at school and that she's now 'thinking before she speaks and staying out of drama' wonder where she gets that from 🤔 she's also told all her followers that she put her daughter into counselling. Not that I disagree with it but its a bit embarrassing at that age for your mum to tell all of insta you where seeing a counsellor.

Reactions: 5
Sorry I’m new to this thread, that sammi driving and videoing??? Is that even legal?
Probably not legal but personally I am more worried about her swigging on the red bull and popping pills out of the packet , screwing with that butchered hair do then the instagramming
Also if we eliminate the driving and videoing all she’s gonna do is tell us about the Costco tracksuits
Such a great deal you know .

-
This gift haul she’s been going on about showing us today just looks like the crap you grab at checkout lane

Reactions: 2
Probably not legal but personally I am more worried about her swigging on the red bull and popping pills out of the packet , screwing with that butchered hair do then the instagramming
Also if we eliminate the driving and videoing all she’s gonna do is tell us about the Costco tracksuits
Such a great deal you know .

-
This gift haul she’s been going on about showing us today just looks like the crap you grab at checkout lane
Who the f**k did she buy those TN's for they are hideous! My romanian plasterer used to wear them with his slazenger trackies 😂 anyone get the impression Sammi wanted boys not girls?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She cant help showing off her spending can she? Folk struggling with all the covid shite and oor shammi is rubbing it in with her trainers, I phoned and sports gear. Shes desperate to be the popular kid osnt she? Any attention is better than none for her. Sad.

Reactions: 11
She cant help showing off her spending can she? Folk struggling with all the covid shite and oor shammi is rubbing it in with her trainers, I phoned and sports gear. Shes desperate to be the popular kid osnt she? Any attention is better than none for her. Sad.
People who show off like this absolutely reek of insecurity. It’s like they think that showing off purchases and money is all they have in their life that other people will be envious of which actually makes me feel quite sad for people. Throwing money at kids is not going to do them any good, no offence to her or them but it sounds as if they already aren’t great at behaving, she doesn’t seem to discipline them either and the way she talks about them makes it sound as if they are very spoiled. She seems obsessed with trying to be ‘the cool maw’ and you can see that she wants to have the best dressed kids in school decked out in designer clobber so that again people are envious and think she’s a good mum. I’m sure she is a good mum but it takes more than money and I wish she could see that. Don’t even get me started on the iphones for kids that age. The thought of children that age on tiktok and Instagram sends a shiver down my spine. At that age I was still playing with dolls! I know times have moved on but seriously she has no idea what she’s letting her daughters into, how she can’t see this is completely beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Looks like shes been having a wee nosey here... hallo hen! Shes tried to justify it all but made it sound even worse as shes said what a bad state their credit is in and how they had to try all the phone companies to get the I phone!! That doesnt make it any better hen, how about just tell the bairn shes not getting it??? 🙄🙄 shes a rocket. Makes no sense what so ever. This is her reigning hersel' in with the clase for the bairn an'aw! So implying she could be getting more. Stop giving the kids everything they want. They are literally running themselves into the ground over it. No way she will be in her own house any time soon.

Reactions: 9
Her mum left her money and she kept saying she was going to use that to get a house. Bet she has spent it all in home bargins and b&m

• Sad
Her mum left her money and she kept saying she was going to use that to get a house. Bet she has spent it all in home bargins and b&m
Worst thing she could do is buy a house she would have to actually pay a mortgage and the upkeep not spend all her giro in costco. If their credit is that bad they obviously live above their means as mentioned before just keeping up with the joneses. I know a few people like that and it is just absolute insecurity in themselves and it is sad. My daughter has an iPhone but no tick tock or social media I'm even funny about posting kids to my own never know who's lurking. Hope she monitors it well.

Reactions: 4
Looks like shes been having a wee nosey here... hallo hen! Shes tried to justify it all but made it sound even worse as shes said what a bad state their credit is in and how they had to try all the phone companies to get the I phone!! That doesnt make it any better hen, how about just tell the bairn shes not getting it??? 🙄🙄 shes a rocket. Makes no sense what so ever. This is her reigning hersel' in with the clase for the bairn an'aw! So implying she could be getting more. Stop giving the kids everything they want. They are literally running themselves into the ground over it. No way she will be in her own house any time soon.
Can even buy grass for the garden…

buys shite all year round in every shop and Costco pjs none stop shite but struggling at Christmas 😭😭😭😭

Even her granny said no what does that tell u 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Can’t ****

• Haha
And shes said it herself, half of it the kids will use once or twice then forget. Plus the youngest is getting a re born doll. Crazy spending. Absolutely no need.

MR showing actual vomit. like i believe you lady , the kid looks so ill . No need for the pic.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Worst thing she could do is buy a house she would have to actually pay a mortgage and the upkeep not spend all her giro in costco. If their credit is that bad they obviously live above their means as mentioned before just keeping up with the joneses. I know a few people like that and it is just absolute insecurity in themselves and it is sad. My daughter has an iPhone but no tick tock or social media I'm even funny about posting kids to my own never know who's lurking. Hope she monitors it well.
I doubt she monitors it at all, she is too lazy to actually parent her children. It wasn’t that long ago that she allowed her 9 year old daughter do an insta live on her (Sammis) account, she was alone in the bathroom demonstrating her ‘beauty routine’ and some guy started making weird comments, it took one of Sammis followers to message her before she was even aware. I am sure as long as her kids are quiet she doesn’t look into what they are up to. I am sure her youngest got a reborn doll for her birthday? Why does she need multiple of things?

I had to skip her waffle today, too much looking at her phone, not at the road. Too much taking both hands off the steering wheel whilst driving, and all whilst saying her leg had seized up. How she doesn’t have an accident on the daily, I will never know.

Shammi’s tree topper looks like a spider.
I don’t need to see the bloody sheeeeeeen haul she already showed me a video of her shopping cart set to rave music . Such a gift that shammi

• Haha
Shammi’s tree topper looks like a spider.
I don’t need to see the bloody sheeeeeeen haul she already showed me a video of her shopping cart set to rave music . Such a gift that shammi
I actually thought it was a spider left since halloween

• Haha
I’m really getting pissed off with her doing stories while driving ..she really doesn’t give a tit about anyone else , and I can’t wait to see her doing Christmas dinner for 8 people her house is already a riot !!

I’m really getting pissed off with her doing stories while driving ..she really doesn’t give a tit about anyone else , and I can’t wait to see her doing Christmas dinner for 8 people her house is already a riot !!
Where is she putting the table n chairs she doesn’t have yet…they getting papped oot the back in the jungle wi a gazebo for shelter 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.