Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
Anybody actually know where shammi grew up? I don't know why but I was under the impression she was from the south side and moved to the east end when she met Brian but she mentioned a local high school yesterday that's along the road from me so I'm taking it she grew up and went to school in the East end too?

Reactions: 2

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
Looks like shes been having a wee nosey here... hallo hen! Shes tried to justify it all but made it sound even worse as shes said what a bad state their credit is in and how they had to try all the phone companies to get the I phone!! That doesnt make it any better hen, how about just tell the bairn shes not getting it??? 🙄🙄 shes a rocket. Makes no sense what so ever. This is her reigning hersel' in with the clase for the bairn an'aw! So implying she could be getting more. Stop giving the kids everything they want. They are literally running themselves into the ground over it. No way she will be in her own house any time soon.
Can even buy grass for the garden…

buys shite all year round in every shop and Costco pjs none stop shite but struggling at Christmas 😭😭😭😭

Even her granny said no what does that tell u 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Can’t ****

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Is MR a stoner 🍁? That stupid laughing at sweet feck all is irritating as fuck!
I've posted a few times on here that she's off her face and I mean really off it but today was normal for her I'd say as I've followed her for a couple of years. There are times (not been for a while) that it's really bad in the evening.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
If he was a junior doctor why would he be a nurse? 🤔
He bought the house with his partner for £200k and did it up as it was in some state. There’s a council document about it. Maybe that’s where the building sideline comes from?

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
And shes said it herself, half of it the kids will use once or twice then forget. Plus the youngest is getting a re born doll. Crazy spending. Absolutely no need.

DaimIt

VIP Member
Sorry I’m new to this thread, that sammi driving and videoing??? Is that even legal?
Probably not legal but personally I am more worried about her swigging on the red bull and popping pills out of the packet , screwing with that butchered hair do then the instagramming
Also if we eliminate the driving and videoing all she’s gonna do is tell us about the Costco tracksuits
Such a great deal you know .

-
This gift haul she’s been going on about showing us today just looks like the crap you grab at checkout lane