Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
Anybody actually know where shammi grew up? I don't know why but I was under the impression she was from the south side and moved to the east end when she met Brian but she mentioned a local high school yesterday that's along the road from me so I'm taking it she grew up and went to school in the East end too?
Definitely the east end like Tollcross/Shettleston kinda area I believe.

Reactions: 3

scottishsweetie

I actually can’t believe that puffy faced c*nt is going to take her daughter for a walk tomorrow even though she’s tested positive today for covid. Nae wunner the country is in such a state
Did I hear right? Did she say that'll be 30 days? It wasn't 20 days ago Brian tested positive was it? I didn't think it had been that long.

Anyone think ma rendall should really be going for a PCR, i know alot of people who got negative laterals but tested positive on the PCR she has clear symptoms

Can't Believe I Fell For

How much can her cleaning job actually pay?! She done a story the other day saying her clean was done at 9:45... she drops the kids off at 9am and travelled the 10 minutes up the road to the dance school so how much can she actually be getting paid for a 30 minute clean?! Do you think she gets free/discount dance classes for the girls rather than cash in hand?

CallieLallie

I do often wonder how wee Tommy bollocks feels living in a pink house full of pink stuff that Glamis has picked and he has probably paid for 🤣
The poor wee fucker can’t even enjoy a meal without her shoving that phone in his face. I wonder if it bothers him when she posts pictures of him gobbling up chicken casserole in a pink house full of pink stuff, complete with sparkle filter. It’s just such a bizarre set up, wee fella always looks like he hasn’t got a fucking clue what’s going on 🤣
I think they are such a odd couple! He always looks so dis interested in her stories. I know my boyfriend would hate my phone in his face all the time. Also shammi finger printing her oven to let us see😂😂😂

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
'Loose' weight?? I get folk have writing issues etc but this lassie wanted to be a nurse?! Putting on a lost to cuddle her kid??

Fuck sake hen.

Rendalls rant the nite…I’m dumbfounded tbh this time last year she was off her tits with new skin sales showing us all her purchases like never before….guessing that mlm has dried up for her….shame!!!!

DaimIt

VIP Member
That would really irk me off! I'd need to move it, tv would be out
the bedroom upstairs with the twin beds two inches apart is very clean and nicely kept i have to say but the furniture isnt practical for that space . looks too big. she buys furniture for a big house not a 2 floor apartment .
come to think of it i never did see the table for christmas. anyone?

Reactions: 2

twilightgarden

VIP Member
There’s an old article about Glamis brother which says he was a junior doctor 12 years ago. I’m sure I read somewhere else he’s a doctor with his own private practice but maybe I’ve made it up 🤔

Google Holiday Inn Perth and his name…. was there not also a rumour that when he had to stay ‘home’ on his tag, he had to stay at his mums because Shammi pretends she lives alone as a single parent and claims benefits and he officially lives at his Mums? Dont know how much truth is in that though.
Jeez thats shocking! You know i do remember saying something about him staying at his mums but i assume that was for benefit fraud reasons!