Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaimIt

VIP Member
Keeps going on about the Canada Goose jacket because they are $$$. like 1500 cdn for a mens medium . Going to need an actual pay day shammi.

Reactions: 1
Scummy very quiet today …something bothering you 💚 ….remember last time her kids had a dance comp they were full of the gear and braindead attacked a guy for no reason and had to wear a tag for year …yeah perfect family ….not !!!!!
He done what???? How did i not know this…

Inmyainlane

Scummy very quiet today …something bothering you 💚 ….remember last time her kids had a dance comp they were full of the gear and braindead attacked a guy for no reason and had to wear a tag for year …yeah perfect family ….not !!!!!
No way 😯

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
I wonder if Brian’s still there 👀

Scummy is definitely one bitter bitter woman , I don’t watch her stories on old firm day because it actually makes me sick how much of a skanky football casual she is ..iv not been on here for ages iv been to busy with the property boss thread 😂
Same so bad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

crjo

Did we ever find out what scummy was up to…. She showed some cryptic picture of a make
up chair and people were guessing?
Sorry unlike her i work a 40 hr week and actually clean my house so i miss these things.
Between her and glamis launching her fortune 500 business i am just beside myself with anticipation
I forgot all about that!