Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
At least wee tiny tim has am insight what the hissing wee serpent will look like in a few years , brenda is basically her wae a boys haircut ...sho aye
Brenda’s no even 60 🙈

Seen that glamis “famous” cousin has been in the news for his van being vandalised……
Pretty sick tbh the guys only staring out in a new career…prob some jealous arsehole!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Badaboom

VIP Member
Came in here to say that it’s an absolute monstrosity, who has the cheek to charge people for that and what mugs buy it thinking it looks good. Horrendous!!
It was so awful I couldn’t stop looking at it 👀 The original one at least had a filter to make it look as though they had been sketched, Shammis one is just so bad 😬

Brian tested positive on 23/24th so they’ve been in ‘isolation’ for 10/11 days, in that time they’ve been out walks, Brian has been out in his van dropping of a part for a job and has also been as the shops…now Kaci coming back tomorrow and will need to stay off school! 🤯
I think due her terrible speech she said 13 days, so that would make sense as she cant count either…
I cant believe shes got such a relaxed attitude to the oldest girl coming home and potentially getting it 😮

Omg she’s a fanny 😂 the roads are black, you‘re not snowed in hen! Cringing for her.
Glasgow people really don’t understand what to be snowed in is…. I work with alot of people in Glasgow who never believe me when i say i am snowed in or the snow is bad ( i am in the sticks according to them ) a few flakes and its the end of the world for her 😂

• Haha

DaimIt

VIP Member
^
Don’t have an update on actual employment for either of them but I saw shammi trying to make her TikTok happen again
She was cleaning the dance studio .

Badaboom

VIP Member
I mean if you really are craving ice cream there is an app called just eat, pretty sure she knows how to use it!
Bingo! I don’t live near her (thankfully!) but they deliver to me so pretty certain they would deliver to her 😡 Just looked at the prices too, most stuff is £7 or £8, so she has just spent the best part of £35 for that little lot , where does their money come from???

FB20CE70-9C26-4B60-969F-B713C5FDACC3.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

princesspiexoxoxox

She went to the chemist, errr dawl yer no meant to be oot. 10 days, no 7 and her man putting the bairn to bed when he’s got covid 🙈 smh
his is really stupid but me and my husband both positive today snd we've got 5 year old and 5 month old... we still need to look after them which I hate cause I will feel so guilty if they get it ... but if she's negative why isnt he not away from the test of them in house ? And she should be looking after the wee groo ?

CallieLallie

She’s in a downer (prob a come down from the weekend) as wonderbro is away back to Dubai & her mums away too. Why didn’t she go? She’s not working any more so what’s stopping her? Tiny Tims been out all week so defo not him.
I seen this. Can always tell when she's in a come down she always looks back at old photos. And yess why isn't she going ? Can't wait to see her meltdowns when tiny tim is living his best life in Germany

instainsta2021

No way? £200 on bath bombs 😧 she’s a liability with money. Do we know how much she got from when her mum passed?
She didn’t say but she did say it was enough to set her and the girls up for life

she went out that Christmas and spent a fortune on them, spent a fortune in flannels and lush.
X

• Wow

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
why is amyslifeandfitness such a shit mother 😭 I can’t be the only one that dislikes her so much
I’m away to look 👀 😂

How does Sammi always somehow manage to get so many days off her placement? I wonder if the rest of her class get away with never being at theirs? I give her until after Christmas until she knocks that on the head.
I think she’s lying to them about something 😂😂😂

Mother rendall is like something out Still Game 🤦‍♀️
I’ve not watched her for months but I went away to look no wonder I stopped 😂 her voice

• Haha