Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

outthelotofthem

Chatty Member
First time I’ve heard about him for days he wasn’t mentioned 🤣😭😭

Awwww so we’re gona hear all about tonight remember scummy his pals u don’t have any

Reactions: 1

bluebird-0123

VIP Member
So shamis kids r going back to school on Wednesday, i thought everybody in the house had to isolate for 10 days because she's now positive?? No? Is it just her coz Brian's clearly been going out with aria? 🤷‍♀️

Inmyainlane

So I'm assuming Brian has been out to Tesco because their isolation would have ended today but should they not all be isolating for another10 days from her positive test? I take it they think it's only her to isolate now!! 🤬

In the tiktok I'm sure she said get the lines out then if your Scottish youl know what that means then said something abt a little bit of snow 🙄 it's ok sammi we all know ur a coke head hen!! The lassie is an utter embarrassment 🤦‍♀️
Thank you for that, I must be getting auld as couldn’t hear it!!

lorri b111

Chatty Member
FFS! She has a three storey ‘townhouse’ as she never tires of telling us, and a front and back garden, there is absolutely zero reason they had to go out in the car. Some people live in flats but still manage to follow the rules, it ain’t difficult. Also why has she tagged the company? They are hardly going to want advertise the fact they have had a super spreader in, are they? If they repost her story that will reflect badly on them, surely.
I had to unfollow her as everything about her annoyed me, has she moved as I’m she she wasn’t in a townhouse last I viewed her page

jxhx

VIP Member
Has sammi just happily said her daughters friend stayed with them while they had covid in the house??? And kaci is away to stay at hers now?? If her pals ma isnt absolutely furious then she must be just as dense as oor shammi. Unbelievable. Selfish brain dead scheme rat. Hope shes laid up for days. Shesgot her other daughter who has all these health conditions too. Genuinely dont know what to say about this woman anymore.
Im sure she said the other day she's not seen kaci since Christmas as she had to stay at her dad's as Brian had covid and that she's not coming back until tomorrow so I assume the wee girl stayed at the dad's house with her.

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
I thought it was if you have symptoms then its a PCR and the laterals were just for regular checking…. I mean its like she ever goes over the door anyways so 10 days isolating wouldn't exactly kill her!
Yeah it’s very clear the LFTs are for asymptomatic testing. Tho doubt any of them know what that means 🤦🏻‍♀️

BananaClub

Chatty Member
I thought scummy was isolating from Christmas Eve yet on Boxing Day I’m sure she say day 5 of isolating…am I imagining things ????