Mother Rendall #6 Chicken big macs on tap, bad case of pleurisy and a hoose fae crime watch…sho aye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Shammi actually call someone a cow cause they don't take pets in their rental hone. Way to got Shammi actually saying that about someone in public stories. She'd be the last person I'd rent a house to. Shooo aye

Reactions: 14
I'm honstley cringing at Glamis posting about the Ukraine and Russia war but some how makes it about her! And then sharing videos and clips with Ukraine flags that aren't even from Ukraine 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm honstley cringing at Glamis posting about the Ukraine and Russia war but some how makes it about her! And then sharing videos and clips with Ukraine flags that aren't even from Ukraine 😭
Just the other day she was roaring at the television - "It's got nothing to do with us!"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the videos of her crying that gets me. It’s probably a fecking come down she’s on. twit.

• Haha
ooh poor shami - they probably did a credit check . They couldnt get a cell phone contract between the pair of them . Im sure she had to apply on her own as well so she can continue to get govt assistance or whatever scam shes doing to get student loan money yet not be a student - she is delusional the way she is living. Bought the girl new tacky crocs but I havent seen her buy any groceries since she went to that butcher and explained to us the different chicken seasonings.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ooh poor shami - they probably did a credit check . They couldnt get a cell phone contract between the pair of them . Im sure she had to apply on her own as well so she can continue to get govt assistance or whatever scam shes doing to get student loan money yet not be a student - she is delusional the way she is living. Bought the girl new tacky crocs but I havent seen her buy any groceries since she went to that butcher and explained to us the different chicken seasonings.
If private let's all require credit checks how is she gonna get another 1 🤷‍♀️ God forbid she ends up in a council flat, what will she do with all her garden tat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s the videos of her crying that gets me. It’s probably a fecking come down she’s on. twit.
Greeting the day but 2 days ago telling Boris to ‘keep his big nose out’ the lassie doesn’t have a clue. She should do us all a favour n stick to posting about cleaning her house

Reactions: 6
I know we need to talk about what’s happening in the Ukraine but the words band and wagon come to mind with these insta huns…. A few pics of a flag then in the next breathe heres my guosto code and me cleaning the skiddies out my loo 😬😬😬😬

I’m wondering when the ‘doaktor’ appointment or A&E trip will be for Shammi’s dizziness? 😂 her eye starting again? No wonder the way she’s rubs all her face, nose & then eye. 🤢 not to mention all the stuff she sprays about her house! Sho’ aye…

Reactions: 7
Shammi is an absolute state. She is either moaning or no weel. She needs a bespoke boot up the arse

• Haha
Her and the mate hid a pure raff getting pure twore intae gutting ra hoose. Shes a twamp wtf was she picking out her heid on they stories bwoak sho aye 🤮 Bwians stuck on a motorway.....is he duck hes probably living his best life in lrap dancing club lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.