Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CallieLallie

Hope scummy saves some of that student loan money she will need it to pay it back ..and how much of a Manky cow is she putting new bedding on before it’s been washed 🤮 and braindead must be as lazy as her ..had new cooker for months and he still wired it up !!!!
I know. Showing her shein haul she loves to boast about much she spends and she clearly doesn't have that much money in the bank to be waiting on her student loan 🤣 what a waste of a place in that course too someone who really wanted it should have got it. She's taking the time to work on herself aye OK

Reactions: 3

DaimIt

VIP Member
I stumbled on this thread im usually on the Kimmy/Claratinks ones. This is hilarious lol Sammi reminds me of my old neighbour growing up aka anyone over 30 in a scheme haha over processed hair, trackies, talks shite, a total hairy! Mother Randall or however its spelled is also one of thee most annoying persons. Awryt pals 🤙 given how they are all obsessed with Hunch think would take some advice from.her and speak correctly like al.us glaswegians do when we talk to an audience. Glamis no idea who she is someone give me her insta name she reminds me of a girl in front if me other week at parkhead B&M
Sammi is a treat ! Going to be stories galore now that she cant even go to placement the one time a week . shes not well tho . ahem ahem . Also if that woman tells me one more time of the tracksuits she gets at costco like its a steal of a deal ( of course it fucking it is . its costco! the whole damn point of the store . Its why you shop in a concrete warehouse. )

Glamis doesnt have 10 k yet shocker because her content is super amazing lol but the_glamis house probaly sparkles ;)

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
How does Sammi always somehow manage to get so many days off her placement? I wonder if the rest of her class get away with never being at theirs? I give her until after Christmas until she knocks that on the head.
She’ll have to make up the hours at the end. Even if sick the hours still need to be done. Sho aye.

DaimIt

VIP Member
Wtf glamis posting about going back to Canada and Detroit
No one misses Detroit . People usually try to avoid it.

• Haha

superwoooman

I didnt see those stories, how in the name of the wee man does she think is going to get a mortgage to a buy a house! If she cant get a mobile contract she is never ever getting a mortgage 😮
It was in the car on one of her many rants saying how she knows she posts that she’s buying the kids all this Christmas stuff but basically said “don’t think I’m rolling in it our credit ratings terrible” 🤣

Can't Believe I Fell For

Thought I’d update you all on the Glamis brother saga after speaking to a mutual pal. It’s the brothers partner who’s been training to be a GP. He’s currently on a warning for drink driving last year. I’m not sure if that’s the reason they’ve gone to Dubai or not 🤷🏻‍♀️ but his warning expires in Feb or March this year, so I guess we’ll see if they return around then.

Her brother was a junior doctor but for some reason isn’t registered anymore. I’ll try find out why 🕵️‍♀️

Her brothers home was paid for in cash after a lot of back and forward with the council due to the amount of work it needed done. The house was purchased for 200k by Kenny and a guy from that dodgy company they were all involved in.
Fabulous tea.. thank you! ❤

scottishsweetie

FFS! She has a three storey ‘townhouse’ as she never tires of telling us, and a front and back garden, there is absolutely zero reason they had to go out in the car. Some people live in flats but still manage to follow the rules, it ain’t difficult. Also why has she tagged the company? They are hardly going to want advertise the fact they have had a super spreader in, are they? If they repost her story that will reflect badly on them, surely.
They did.......
810AB29C-081D-421E-BD66-7C4D519CCCD8.png

• Wow

instainsta2021

She will have a text and email to confirm the isolation period. It will say like please isolate up till and including then give a date so is she that stupid she can’t work it out. Xx