Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shammis new house isn't massive. It's a standard 3 bed house in the bespoke area of Baillieston. If she gets it god help the neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shammis new house isn't massive. It's a standard 3 bed house in the bespoke area of Baillieston. If she gets it god help the neighbours
I know it well,practically overlooking Easterhouse train station ,not the massive estate she's bigging it up to be 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
£1300 a month for rent! What the hell. What am I missing.

Glamis showing her Skants to her followers pretty much telling us she’s waiting to get a wee ride. Vomit!

Also did not need to see MMs kids teeth that close up. Nope. No thanks!

What is this culture 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Hahaha just saw scummy’s ‘new house’…straight onto Rightmove for a nosey…then over here £1300 a month rent wtf 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It's hoooooge ! Aye nae bother hen, more room for you to have tit, clutter and washing everywhere......Sho aye 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks tiny! Who is paying this £1300 a month? A mortgage would be half that a month 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So scummys new house…

someone was shot on that street a few weeks ago!

and who in their right mind is paying £1300 to live in easterhouse. It’s on the wrong side of Edinburgh Road to be classed as Baillieston sho aye x

• Haha
  • Wow
I swear I've just found it and it's 1300 per month!!! Sayyyy what ? How is she even affording that ?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Usually just lurk but ran to Rightmove (that was an easy find) then straight to Tattle.....

That's her gave the entire Internet her possible new address again

For £1300 a month I'd be expecting a hell of a lot more. They'll be using that garage as a bedroom no doubt

Will they even get a rental with that poor credit rating that couldn't even get a phone...the 15 others looking will have a better chance.

No way housing benefit is covering that....she will get enough for 2 bedrooms if she is claiming as a single parent

Reactions: 10
Sorry guys I see yous are well ahead of me and already seen it's that much bur seriously who in their right mind would pay that ? She's blasted that money up arse that was left to her

Reactions: 4
The House is a bog standard 3 bed 1 bathroom house …she said gardens massive it’s bloody tiny ..for that amount of money a month I’d at least expect a wc downstairs the house she is in is far better ..moving from Parkhead to Easterhouse is really not an upgrade .

• Haha
These people really shock me! £1300 rent. £6 bath bombs. Yet not a job between them 🙈 elsewhere in the world there’s an energy crisis and people are choosing to eat or heat. Instagram is disgusting at times

Reactions: 14
MR showing the pic again of her wean covered from head to toe in his ain shite and licking his face, lut me right aff my brownie hens

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Glamis took her mum ‘up the fort today’
WHEN TWO UNIVERSES COLLIDE 🤯 I need a lie doon and a goothto boxth pronto I can feel ma pleurisy kick’n in 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.