Mother Rendall #5 I'm a savage (yeah) Shammi, Glamis, Rendall (yeah)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it weird how she keeps the house like this 1950s housewife. Do you think she does it so he stays with her? Can’t see many women in their 20s doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someones not impressed ( or maybe shes jealous ) of Greedy's InTheStyle crap. Shes not wrong tho , it is crap clothes.

Reactions: 7
Ok so she's not wrong about In The Shite and the people they 'work' with. I'm glad she said it, BUT..... . NAY NEED Rendall. Nay need. Nora day, Nora morra, no ever. we do not need to know about your discharge seeping through leggings 🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Scummy is definitely one bitter bitter woman , I don’t watch her stories on old firm day because it actually makes me sick how much of a skanky football casual she is ..iv not been on here for ages iv been to busy with the property boss thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if Brian’s still there 👀

Scummy is definitely one bitter bitter woman , I don’t watch her stories on old firm day because it actually makes me sick how much of a skanky football casual she is ..iv not been on here for ages iv been to busy with the property boss thread 😂
Same so bad 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.