Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she bleeping joking?? Should have never been there in the first place nevermind have small children there and 1 who apparently was shielding! Just breeding another generation of hate, actually disgusted what i am seeing on twitter right now...

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Scummi calling out the fans as if she wasn’t part of it! Doesn’t matter if you left early or not, you attended, you posted about it on social media in a glorifying manner and took your young daughter along, presenting it as a family day out! She has a cheek to photograph herself in her NHS uniform one day and then post all this sh**e today. What a kick in the teeth for all the nurses that have worked in Covid wards over the last year, she sees herself on par with them when she is just an attention seeking wee ned.

This guy isn’t Briiiiiiiiiian. Great social distancing, great mask wearing 🙄
D8479C68-E78D-447D-9574-CFF8E5F1F387.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve been busy today and not seen the news or been on my phone until this evening. Absolutely disgusted at the scenes in Glasgow! They’re staying in level 3 as of tomorrow yet looks like they’re wanting a full lockdown the way they were carrying on. Crammed together, no social distancing , no face coverings and so much violence. Absolutely horrific.
I’ve not been on Instagram today either so not seen Scummy or Glamis stories. Can’t believe Scummy went and took her child?! The day after working at a Covid vaccination centre?! I’m still stunned the NHS have taken her on 🤯

Reactions: 7
Scummy and braindead both make my skin crawl 2 of the biggest Neds iv ever seen and I’m loving the fact she obviously got bumped from doing make up 😂 how embarrassing bet she won’t mention it what an absolute laughing stock she is 😂 there is a guy on ig from Glasgow and him and MR and the other Scottish and Irish met up for a night out and they were all pals , he put post up yesterday about actually paying for his bathroom makeover and I checked him and MR don’t follow each other anymore...must have had a fallen out ...anyone know anything 😂
They did have some falling out which I was surprised about. BooBoo keeps posting re fake Instagramers. I unfollowed him recently as he used to be really fun and did lives while drunk but stopped after the police were called by his neighbour. I watched and to be fair he was very aggressive. Since then it's all been about cooking.

She’s got the no wells after her first shift (and first vaccine 😡). Wonder if she’ll be too ill for tomoro 🤔

Just seen the shop posted 2 days ago saying he no longer worked there and has gone on to his own new venture 🤔
Didn't she just buy a chair from Argos to do Make up?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She bought new brushes for her make up too! What an embarrassment if that’s stopped before it’s started 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Scummy is legit the dumbest bleep out there..... glasgow you stay in level 3 and dont travel out of glasgow unless essential.....

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I know it’s a personal choice but I hate seeing grown women in football tops it’s so trampy looking! I know there’s always been issues between football teams in Glasgow but social media is making it 100 times worse. People on both side are so proud of being bitter bigoted bastards it’s pathetic!

Reactions: 8
Bad enough she’s left Glasgow when we’ve been told not to but she’s went to a bloody island! How stupid is she?!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.