Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s made everyone believe she was doing more then guiding them in my god what an embarrassment she is man 😂🤦🏼 Howling!! I can’t wait till someone grasses her in man did you see how that boy changed his address where she’s going to work I had a wee look 👀 nosey me not in a shop anymore weird 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s got the no wells after her first shift (and first vaccine 😡). Wonder if she’ll be too ill for tomoro 🤔

Can’t believe she’s made everyone believe she was doing more then guiding them in my god what an embarrassment she is man 😂🤦🏼 Howling!! I can’t wait till someone grasses her in man did you see how that boy changed his address where she’s going to work I had a wee look 👀 nosey me not in a shop anymore weird 🤯
Just seen the shop posted 2 days ago saying he no longer worked there and has gone on to his own new venture 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
She’s got the no wells after her first shift (and first vaccine 😡). Wonder if she’ll be too ill for tomoro 🤔

Just seen the shop posted 2 days ago saying he no longer worked there and has gone on to his own new venture 🤔
She’ll probably be up at Brian’s maws with the balloons n bunting n the tunes pumping 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
She’ll probably be up at Brian’s maws with the balloons n bunting n the tunes pumping 🤪🤪🤪
Let’s not kid ourselves on - she’ll be there then straight to George Sq. Then spend all of next week displaying covid symptoms but still going about like normal 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think its disgusting how she’s worked there yesterday given the jag and is out today someone take pictures screenshots I’m working but il show my boss them not a problem I’m fuming about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I actually cannot believe she would take a young child in amongst that nonsense 🤮 forby the fact she was working in a vaccination centre yesterday. She’s an absolute car crash waiting to happen!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Scummy and braindead both make my skin crawl 2 of the biggest Neds iv ever seen and I’m loving the fact she obviously got bumped from doing make up 😂 how embarrassing bet she won’t mention it what an absolute laughing stock she is 😂 there is a guy on ig from Glasgow and him and MR and the other Scottish and Irish met up for a night out and they were all pals , he put post up yesterday about actually paying for his bathroom makeover and I checked him and MR don’t follow each other anymore...must have had a fallen out ...anyone know anything 😂

Reactions: 6
Scummy and braindead both make my skin crawl 2 of the biggest Neds iv ever seen and I’m loving the fact she obviously got bumped from doing make up 😂 how embarrassing bet she won’t mention it what an absolute laughing stock she is 😂 there is a guy on ig from Glasgow and him and MR and the other Scottish and Irish met up for a night out and they were all pals , he put post up yesterday about actually paying for his bathroom makeover and I checked him and MR don’t follow each other anymore...must have had a fallen out ...anyone know anything 😂
Oh if it's the same person I was thinking I thought he was referring to mario and all his gifted stuff in his big reveal of his sorry Derek's living room so aye ma luvlee I will reverse back intae ma ain lain

Reactions: 7
Oh if it's the same person I was thinking I thought he was referring to mario and all his gifted stuff in his big reveal of his sorry Derek's living room so aye ma luvlee I will reverse back intae ma ain lain
Maybe it was Marion but it’s the fact that they don’t follow each other anymore made me think it was her ...something you feel like Jessica Fletcher on here trying to work things out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe it was Marion but it’s the fact that they don’t follow each other anymore made me think it was her ...something you feel like Jessica Fletcher on here trying to work things out 😂😂😂
Think MR might have took the hump as he’s slagged the lumi on quite a few of his lives 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought he was having a dig at MR too something has deffo happened as they were all pals and they don't follow each other now, maybe he's realised she's fake as duck 🤣 don't know what was worse on her stories yesterday her lying like miss piggy emptying a packet of crisps into her fat gub or how yellow her skirting boards are, she's want to gloss them and no her face 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I thought he was having a dig at MR too something has deffo happened as they were all pals and they don't follow each other now, maybe he's realised she's fake as duck 🤣 don't know what was worse on her stories yesterday her lying like miss piggy emptying a packet of crisps into her fat gub or how yellow her skirting boards are, she's want to gloss them and no her face 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe she should try using her lumifuckingspa on her skirtings since it’s obviously the elixir of life ..she really shout stop buying her and her man tit and spend money on her house her lounge looks so dated it a crushed velvet nightmare ..why does scummy have to be so scummy ..she really take the name to a whole new level 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
See glamis is abiding by the rules again.....nawttt!!!
Makes me so angry when she is out and old the homes of elderly, vulnerable people. All this carry on with her and scummy when Glasgow is staying in level 3. I can’t believe the police & government are letting football fans gather like this. What a pair of absolute scum bags glamis and scummy are. And apparently glamis’ brother is a doctor. Disgraceful.

• Angry
I actually can’t watch any of there stories today because I will literally spontaneously combust with anger , i understand celebrating your team winning but they were actually all fighting with each other out side the stadium they should never have been allowed it’s shameful and dangerous for all of us who actually abide by the rules ....scummy c*nts 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Mortified for scummy honestly. So contradictory working a shift in a covid vaccination centre then gathering in a crowd of thousands less than 24 hours later 🥴

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.