Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checking in for the regular 'Rendall aff her tits' posts. Happening more frequently now.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t get to see much, so no makeup? As for the guy she’s working for I went and snooped his no license does that mean his no a hairdresser? His taken the address out his name. So they are up to tit 😳 she’s travelling out of Glasgow but yet we’re told to stay in it Jesus just trying to catch up I work in the hospital busy as hell just now so I’ve not got time like our scummy mummy bouncing about.

Reactions: 4
MR with the jobbie story's again 🙈 she talks some shite I'll give her that 😂 lassies a sore head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Cannot believe MR referenced how quick they got covid vaccine to not having a remover for fake tan wtf with the the jobby shi*e talk again 🤢🤮, I used to enjoy watching her and now it's like QVC or just unbelievable to hear what she's coming out with, used to think she was genuine.
Scummy at weekend was shocking but I am not surprised in the slightest, now seems the college/University is knocked on head and no more mention of the make up either

Reactions: 6
Quick question.... new to the thread (but not to Tattle .... obvs 🤗). Did Glamis always speak like she’s been punched in the mouth or is it just since she’s had lip fillers ? She reminds me of tweety pie when she talks 🤣😂. Can’t take her seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Quick question.... new to the thread (but not to Tattle .... obvs 🤗). Did Glamis always speak like she’s been punched in the mouth or is it just since she’s had lip fillers ? She reminds me of tweety pie when she talks 🤣😂. Can’t take her seriously.
The 1st time I watched her stories I thought she had no teeth 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I think that’s just the way she speaks 🤣🤣

The 1st time I watched her stories I thought she had no teeth 🤣🤣🤣
It’s that god awful filter. She really does look gumsy. Actually think she looks worse with the filter

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her old pics she looks like a different person but don’t think the lisp n the lip fillers help
Em she em does em doesn’t em she 🙄. Em needs em to em lose em the em orange em tan .... you’d em think em her boyfriend em would em tell em her. 🙄

• Haha
Pretty sure the book stories should be marked ‘ad’. “I, em, got mines, em, on amazon and, em, you could get yours, em, there too, em aye” Em, no we can’t, it’s not out on paperback until June 🤔

• Haha
Pretty sure the book stories should be marked ‘ad’. “I, em, got mines, em, on amazon and, em, you could get yours, em, there too, em aye” Em, no we can’t, it’s not out on paperback until June 🤔
The paperbacks been out for months it’s just on hold because her new publisher changing the cover so it appeals further than Scotland.

She said she bought it a a while ago so I believe her to be honest

Reactions: 2
The paperbacks been out for months it’s just on hold because her new publisher changing the cover so it appeals further than Scotland.

She said she bought it a a while ago so I believe her to be honest
Ah ok. I did look it up as heard it mentioned elsewhere.

Reactions: 1
Sammis hair looks the same as before apart from the badger look she got the last time...thought she was a big change!!!!

• Haha
Thats not true. I got mine - paper back months ago

She’s hardly read any of the book and is recommending it 😂 🤦‍♀️
Tbf it is a fantastic book. Really funny and if you're Scottish even funnier.

Her old pics she looks like a different person but don’t think the lisp n the lip fillers help
Don't think we should be commenting on people's speech and speech impediments tbh.

Okay then 👍🏻👍🏻
[/QUOTE1🙂👍

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.