Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes as thick as tit, using bleeping tropicana to detox..... packed full of sugar yea thats going to really work you tit!
I love how shes now knackered and has a bad back but thinks its an achievement doing 7000 steps a day šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤£ I have an office job, so am sitting dowm more or less 9-3 and still managed about 15000 steps a day and well over 20000 if Im off work. She is a lazy witch x

Reactions: 6
I love how shes now knackered and has a bad back but thinks its an achievement doing 7000 steps a day šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤£ I have an office job, so am sitting dowm more or less 9-3 and still managed about 15000 steps a day and well over 20000 if Im off work. She is a lazy witch x
Yea i am the same, it is hard when your in an office job at times.... i dont think she understands though that they are just active calories that you burn by just being alive and moving, she needs to work out what she is eating calorie wise, exercise and be in a calories deficit before she will lose any weight... but clearly the tropicana and the diet pills show us she has zero bleeping clue!

Reactions: 4
Yea i am the same, it is hard when your in an office job at times.... i dont think she understands though that they are just active calories that you burn by just being alive and moving, she needs to work out what she is eating calorie wise, exercise and be in a calories deficit before she will lose any weight... but clearly the tropicana and the diet pills show us she has zero bleeping clue!
Exactly. Shes like oh look how much calories I am burning with my "workout" of making my weans beds šŸ™„ FFS I have a fitbit and its got a few hundred calories showing when I wake up and haven't even got out of bed. Thick as sh*t!

Reactions: 2
Exactly. Shes like oh look how much calories I am burning with my "workout" of making my weans beds šŸ™„ FFS I have a fitbit and its got a few hundred calories showing when I wake up and haven't even got out of bed. Thick as sh*t!
Exactly this I cudnt understand how I had burned calories sleeping so read up about it...the wean is off school with sore throat n sheā€™s going to carry on painting etc....clueless

Reactions: 3
Would not be surprised if its covid. But I know she wont get a test. Her and the kids have been every where. Several police got covid from the rangers 'celebration' brian will be in and out of houses all day, shes out shopping....

• Angry
Reactions: 4
ā€œ2 minute meditation doneā€ Well thatā€™s about as much use as a chocolate teapot.
I wish these insta huns would stop adapting all these personas depending on whatā€™s cool at the time. Two minute meditation my hoop šŸ˜‚ two minutes in her own head and sheā€™s diagnosed herself with 3 illnesses and gave Bryyyyyens credit card a good bashing. Tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Several police got covid from the rangers 'celebration' brian will be in and out of houses all day, shes out shopping....
That was a question asked at the covid update the other day. Are the figures rising because of the RFC nonsense? They said they couldnā€™t say that was the exact source but Contact Tracing shows a high number of people having been in or have a link to those places. Her whole house will probably have been riddled and Super Spreader has been everywhere šŸ¤¬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I thought Scotland was in lockdown why does sammi have her lashes done! Also notice kimmyg has hers done and her nails! It really baffles me why brands associate with these people!

Reactions: 5
I thought Scotland was in lockdown why does sammi have her lashes done! Also notice kimmyg has hers done and her nails! It really baffles me why brands associate with these people!
We are. None of these places are allowed to open until at least the 26th April šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Just seen that so called Detox drink. Thereā€™s no way on this earth she drank that. Not a chance.

Sho Saaaamiā€™s back was broken yesterday yet today she is painting. What an hole of a lassie.
The common as duck glitter wallpaper os coming downšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
Tbf kimmy was working on a photo shoot recently so she would have been allowed them done for that under the rules

Reactions: 1
Canā€™t believe that wee girl is off sick and she has sent her to the grans. She honestly has no clue

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Poor Brianā€™s been grafting all week while sammi sits on her arse and isnā€™t even allowed a Saturday lie in because sammi needs her content for the gram! No wonder they always argue šŸ˜‚ (ps heā€™s still a scumbag for the assault thing)

Sheā€™s been stripping that horrific glittery shite and heā€™s sanding bits and neither of them have cleared the area there just working round everything...dumb n dumber

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.