Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can guarantee that Sammi hasn’t even got those weans a covid test as a precaution before sending them back to school tomorrow 😠
Your so right she won’t have! And the wee kids aren’t doing the lateral flow testing either (well not in Ayrshire where I am). The whole house prob has covid and she’s cutting about being a super spreader 🤣 how the hell someone that selfish thinks they can be a nurse I’ll never know

Reactions: 7
Your so right she won’t have! And the wee kids aren’t doing the lateral flow testing either (well not in Ayrshire where I am). The whole house prob has covid and she’s cutting about being a super spreader 🤣 how the hell someone that selfish thinks they can be a nurse I’ll never know
So scummy and her kids have symptoms of COVID but she’s sending kids to school and braindead is going in and out customers house and not one of them has taken a test ....honestly she never fails to make my blood boil 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So scummy and her kids have symptoms of COVID but she’s sending kids to school and braindead is going in and out customers house and not one of them has taken a test ....honestly she never fails to make my blood boil 😡😡😡
I honestly believe that even if one of them tested positive she would still go out etc, i dont think for a minute the 4 of them could all stay in the same house for 2 weeks ....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Ack she’s bloody at it her, deleting her stories. I’ve had Instagram for almost 10 years and never once have I had to deleted story’s because it’s “playing up”. She’s obviously reading this and thinking folk will put two and two together. Clearly those kids (and probably her should have had a covid test) but won’t admit defeat because there’s every chance they caught it with the ibrox antics. My brothers gf caught it the same way and I’ve absolutely no sympathy for her.

Sammi you are so transparent hen, we all know your read this page religiously.

ps paint yer skirtings ya dirty wee mink

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My little ones school and nursery are funny about taking them back without a test if they have had a few days off xx

Reactions: 4
Scummy quiet today shes definitely been on here saw the comments and she still sent her daughter to school despite her being ill and the other one still unwell ..she’s putting teacher and everyone else at risk ..my grandson got COVID from his mum and he’s only 4 so this woman’s cavalier attitude is sickening 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The lockdown restrictions that are being eased on Friday, only change from ‘stay at home‘ to ‘stay local’ I am not sure where all these hills in the Glasgow City council area are, that she plans to climb, although not sure why Covid restrictions suddenly become relevant to her now, she has blatantly and publicly ignored all restrictions thus far.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The lockdown restrictions that are being eased on Friday, only change from ‘stay at home‘ to ‘stay local’ I am not sure where all these hills in the Glasgow City council area are, that she plans to climb, although not sure why Covid restrictions suddenly become relevant to her now, she has blatantly and publicly ignored all restrictions thus far.
Came straight here.... the lockdown restrictions are being... eh nooo they are being eased slightly you tool!
And then goes to tell a story about abulance being spelled wrong and how its for “people who speak a different language “ 😬😬😬 god help us all if she becomes a paramedic

Reactions: 11
shes a disgrace sending her kids back to school without a covid test. She will never be a paramedic because shes a selfish, dumb ned.

Reactions: 8
Theres no much to dae in her house🤣🤣the camera disnae lie you stay in a manky houff🤢.
The whole ambulance story is bullshit, its gaelic you illiterate bleep. No way will she become a paramedic, dream on dafty n stop taking the columbian pooder🤣🤣.
Im not even going there with the lockdown shite or else il still be typing at 9pm tonight🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gripped with fear that id ever need an ambulance in the future and that wee scheme cretin rolls out the back to help me 😂😂 surely that accents put on abit?! How could she get through an NHS/Uni interview with that voice man...shooo ayeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For people that talk a different language, what language would that be Sammi....it's Gaelic FFS!!

Please someone stop her joining the NHS.

And she needs to put a bra on, nearly lost ma lunch watching those spaniels ears 🤮

• Haha
Sho Saaaaami will never be a paramedic, she is a brainless fucktard from Parkheed🤣🤣The way she speaks infuriates me. Then popping pills to give her energy today, wtf?
Dont get me started on the bags under her eyes🤣🤣duck me they are certainly there fir life🤣🤣

For people that talk a different language, what language would that be Sammi....it's Gaelic FFS!!

Please someone stop her joining the NHS.

And she needs to put a bra on, nearly lost ma lunch watching those spaniels ears 🤮
Her nipples were hitting the worktop😷😷🤢

• Haha
Can’t believe the NHS are taking her on!

‘It’s for the people that speak another language’ wow! I’m concerned for the NHS if they’re going to employ nurses like her

Reactions: 7
I’m just wondering if Isn’t.it.darling.x has a thread on here? Did anyone see her posts the other day about a stalker then today she’s got a million dots on fat loss pills from the drs

Reactions: 3
I’m just wondering if Isn’t.it.darling.x has a thread on here? Did anyone see her posts the other day about a stalker then today she’s got a million dots on fat loss pills from the drs
Cant mention accounts names on here otherwise they will close this thread ..but shes is a complete rocket I really don’t think she’s right in the head ...what weight loss pills did she get ...asking for a friend 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I follow her too she claims disability benefits and spends all day just lying around in her own mess. Her house is a pigsty but it’s okay because she will just tap into the camera and claim everyone is jealous 🙊

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Cant mention accounts names on here otherwise they will close this thread ..but shes is a complete rocket I really don’t think she’s right in the head ...what weight loss pills did she get ...asking for a friend 🤣🤣🤣
sorry my bad 🤦🏽‍♀️ can I edit my post somehow??

Reactions: 2
I follow her too she claims disability benefits and spends all day just lying around in her own mess. Her house is a pigsty but it’s okay because she will just tap into the camera and claim everyone is jealous 🙊
She is a total rocket 😂 on the weight loss pills yesterday then eating a Chinese tonight. She’ll be having the oily shits soon 🤣
Someone def needs to report her to the brew 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.