Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Rendall all about with her sympathy seeking shite wrote all over her face? Conveniently wiped off with the lumi spa .
what a cheap tactic conveniently used to exploit the serious issues off bullying and harassment.
Jump aboard sheep the lumi is now the answer to all your worries and third world problems.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I knew that whole "tell me the worst thing ever said to you" was for a reason. Not for one minute did I think she would use it to promote her lumi spa, I'm really shocked and disappointed in her for that. Writing all over her face just to get more business. In my mind that is pretty low.

Reactions: 16
Definitely a cheap tactic from MR would have been better if the pen didn't come off though 😂 using the BE KIND tactic now as well 🙈 I would bet a lumi spa she's said some of the shite she's wrote on her face to others at one point 😂

Reactions: 8
Do my eyes deceive me or did Glamis have tuna pasta, tikka panini and burger for hungover breakfast? 🤢
ETA I’m hoping that was her food last night. My eyes are dim I cannot see I have not brought my specs with me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Do my eyes deceive me or did Glamis have tuna pasta, tikka panini and burger for hungover breakfast? 🤢
ETA I’m hoping that was her food last night. My eyes are dim I cannot see I have not brought my specs with me
I saw that! It was definitely her breakfast, I didn’t think anywhere did chips and curry at 8am 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Bit rich coming from the woman who took her household to Ibrox the other week 🙄
View attachment 492431
I am not a fan of football but all this its just a game stay safe while shes got a flag draped over her tv unit, balloons in the background and cakes🤣🤣🤣The only words I have is that she is a wee fanny and her cardboard gangsta boyfriend is a bell end, carrying out an unprovoked attack on a member of the public at your step daughters dancing😡😡

I am not a fan of football but all this its just a game stay safe while shes got a flag draped over her tv unit, balloons in the background and cakes🤣🤣🤣The only words I have is that she is a wee fanny and her cardboard gangsta boyfriend is a bell end, carrying out an unprovoked attack on a member of the public at your step daughters dancing😡😡
She’s A bigoted big mouthed Ned and braindead is definitely a bell end who obviously thinks it ok for them to take drugs and get out your face at a kids dance competition ..i absolutely love the fact no one shares her page even though she asks and obviously to skint to buy followers again ...does anyone remember late last year when she said she had bought a new sofa and that braindead was going to kill her ?

Reactions: 7
She’s A bigoted big mouthed Ned and braindead is definitely a bell end who obviously thinks it ok for them to take drugs and get out your face at a kids dance competition ..i absolutely love the fact no one shares her page even though she asks and obviously to skint to buy followers again ...does anyone remember late last year when she said she had bought a new sofa and that braindead was going to kill her ?
I love that too the fact shes not even reached 3k, why on earth would anyone want to follow that she has nothing to offer. I remember she said she bought a new couch? Is that the one she currently has, if so it looks done in🤢
She likes to make out her Briiiiiaaaan is a hard man or that he goes out and buys her victoria secret pyjamas, aye right hen we believe ye thousands wouldn’t🤣🤣
When you read about it online it states the accused was dragged into a room I take it that was Saaaamiii and thats why she came home sore or she has been fighting as well. Disgusting doing that all because the couple didn’t sit close enough to them😡Scum!!!!

I love that too the fact shes not even reached 3k, why on earth would anyone want to follow that she has nothing to offer. I remember she said she bought a new couch? Is that the one she currently has, if so it looks done in🤢
She likes to make out her Briiiiiaaaan is a hard man or that he goes out and buys her victoria secret pyjamas, aye right hen we believe ye thousands wouldn’t🤣🤣
When you read about it online it states the accused was dragged into a room I take it that was Saaaamiii and thats why she came home sore or she has been fighting as well. Disgusting doing that all because the couple didn’t sit close enough to them😡Scum!!!!
She said that she bought a couch from the discounted bed company so I imagined it would be some crushed velvet or one just as ugly as Marios 😂 she tells lie after lie and forgets what she said..and the wax melts obviously didn’t sell otherwise she would be reposting all the stories she was tagged in !!

Re Sofa I remember her saying she was going to get one from that Discounted Beds person and then changed her mind

Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion #3 wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i see scummy was out super spreading again yesterday, multiple shops and going to the fort which is no where near her to get a starbucks!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
How is she still not getting this. The fort is like a ghost town... yeah it is cause most people are staying at home

How much does scummy love herself in her new profile pic with the hair dye that’s dyed the skin round her hair line ..she’s behind in her collage work ...now this is where all the excuses start ..she went to more shops yesterday than I think iv been to in this whole pandemic 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How much does scummy love herself in her new profile pic with the hair dye that’s dyed the skin round her hair line ..she’s behind in her collage work ...now this is where all the excuses start ..she went to more shops yesterday than I think iv been to in this whole pandemic 😡
Same i am purposely not going to shops / drive throughs / coffee shops to try and help reduce the spread but nooooo shes just out living her best life not giving a flying duck!

Reactions: 6
Sammis child benefit must be paid this month splashing the cash in the Costco then havin a detox drink that’s full and of sugary orange juice don’t think that’s how detox works hen!!! This song gives me life aye only coz Steven gerrard was playing it in his motor a couple of weeks ago she’s such a sheep 🐑

Reactions: 10
Sammis child benefit must be paid this month splashing the cash in the Costco then havin a detox drink that’s full and of sugary orange juice don’t think that’s how detox works hen!!! This song gives me life aye only coz Steven gerrard was playing it in his motor a couple of weeks ago she’s such a sheep 🐑
Shes as thick as tit, using bleeping tropicana to detox..... packed full of sugar yea thats going to really work you tit!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.